PDA

View Full Version : 15/30 party hand. normal play or way out of line?

DcifrThs
03-27-2004, 11:10 AM
This one comes directly out of my little black leather book i keep next to me when playing, symbols, punctuation and everything:

"game seems tight but looks like it might loosen up (players coming back from sitting out). but still tight.

1) K******1[name didacted to protect innocent] had been in alot of pots in this fairly tight table. I hadn't played a single hand all game (3rounds). he raised in 3rd I reraised w/ KcQc (?- is this too loose and aggressive). he reraised i called. flop: Jh9c3h. he bet out and I raised (?- seemed like i had too many ways to win to fold w/ gutter and bd draw- i didn't think a K or Q would be good though if he came back over at me though). he 3bet I called. Turn: Tc. he bets i raise he reraises i cap he calls. River: 2c. he bets I raise ---> war to cap I take it down w/ 2nd nut flush but feel like i was out of line early.

What do you all think about this? in the heat of battle i felt he had a big pair, maybe aces and just way overplayed them. on the turn and river though i felt it was likely he had jj or kq as well and didn't take into account the bd flush draw heads up.

comments? (thanks in advance)
-Barron