PDA

View Full Version : 15-30 Hand flop play?

MHoydilla
03-27-2004, 03:53 AM
Playing 15-30 at the Belligio. I recogonize three players im this game and they all know me to be tight aggressive 2 of them are weak tight and one is tight aggrosive. Im in the SB and get dealt Th 7h all fold to the button who looked liked he was gonna raise so I grabbed 7 chips in my hand and he saw this and called, I called the BB checked. The BB and the button were the two players who I identified as weak tight. The flop comes Jc 9s 8h and I ...................?

Ulysses
03-27-2004, 07:32 AM
You know what? Weak-tight, tight-aggressive, maniacs, loose-passive, I don't care. I flop a straight from the blind on that hand, I just bet and hope someone has a ten or a jack or something they think is worth calling. Ideally they have JT and no seven or queen appears.

MHoydilla
03-27-2004, 07:46 AM
Ok inretrospect i should have bet the flop but I checked and the BB checked then the button bet. Now what do I do? Remember that the button was set to raise until he saw me rattle my chips then flat called. On a normal raise hand the button would auto bet the flop here.

Ulysses
03-27-2004, 07:55 AM
This is one of those "how weak is weak-tight?" kind of situations. Is he going to bet AK again on the turn? If so, I'd call the flop, check-call the turn and then bet the river. Something like that. Something confusing where he can call the river out of confusion. Is he going to shut down with AK if I call and nothing changes? If so, I'll checkraise the flop and hope he takes one off and improves a bit. But not enough to win. If he folds to the flop checkraise, you probably weren't getting any more anyway.