PDA

View Full Version : I have identified your leaks at limit holdem.

ZeeJustin
03-26-2004, 05:23 AM
1) You are playing too loose an all streets with the only possible (but not likely) exception being the river. Tighten up, especially preflop.

2) You are not aggressive enough. If you are going to call, try to be the one betting. Raise your strong hands and knock some people out and/or get some more money in the middle.

Yes, this applies to you too.

GWB
03-26-2004, 09:13 PM
Thank You

How did you know that that was what I was going to ask?

namknils
03-27-2004, 02:02 AM
Kindof presumptious, but I like it.

jdl22
03-27-2004, 06:30 PM
Sorry but I think Zee is missing something. You don't checkraise nearly enough. Granted this is an offshoot of leak #2 but it is worth mentioning.

pokerkid88
03-27-2004, 10:30 PM
i dont realy know what this is about, but if this is about the average player, then i would say they check-raise/slowplay too much, leading to bad situations of being drawn out on.

illunious
03-27-2004, 11:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't checkraise nearly enough. Granted this is an offshoot of leak #2 but it is worth mentioning.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
i dont realy know what this is about, but if this is about the average player, then i would say they check-raise/slowplay too much, leading to bad situations of being drawn out on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Checkraising is not being passive, it is being aggressive. It only leads to you being drawn out on less.