PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 2+2 SnG

ThaSaltCracka
03-26-2004, 01:13 AM
I will start this, what the hell, I don't have the results but I have a hand from it.

I am UTG, dealt JJ, stacks are about even. 1 or two limpers to me, with blinds at 10/20, I raise to 80. good or bad?

sb raises to 320, every folds to me.... I think for a while... decide to call, ya know I its early I hav plenty of chips, what the hell right.

so flop is X-Q-X, don't remember the X's, they are irrelavent anyways. SB bets out 100 into a pot of ~700. I think for a while, reraise... my read is the Q scares him, so I reraise to 300,he reraises, I push, he calls

He has KK, I have JJ.
of course I lose, but since I have him covered I am not gone and able to gain some ground to lose in a somewhat baddish/respectable posistion(IMO /images/graemlins/grin.gif)

anyways, please give me advice guys, for I am a moron, and this was the only 2nd 2+2 SnG I have played in.

AleoMagus
03-26-2004, 01:21 AM
Yeah, I can't get the results yet either.

I'm starting to think that loose agressive is the way to win these 2+2 events so I like your raise with the jacks.

Problem is, when everyone else is playing so tight, that re-raise has to scare you a lot.

On the flop, I think that a small bet like that looks weak, but if it was a 2+2er doing it - I might get scared. Still, I might raise there also but if I was going to, I'd at least make it pot sized. Getting re-raised after that... you have to know you are beat. That's my opinion anyways

Regards,
Brad S

ThaSaltCracka
03-26-2004, 01:25 AM
well here is my problem,
There are only a few 2+2er's I have played against so I don't have a very good read on anyone.
I thought his min bet at the pot showed weakness, so I figured I could represent the Q or a high pair around that.
he suckered me in apparently, so for that Thomas, I tip my cup... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

anyways, anyone else have anythoughts on the hand, or any other hands they want to post...

DrPhysic
03-26-2004, 01:36 AM
Hi Guys,
Sorry I missed you tonight. Spurs Kicked Detroit BUTT!!!!!

Somebody who was in the game, go to Stars, Requests, Tournament stats, enter tournament number or my last tournament, (or my last 3 tournaments if you have played others since). D/L takes a few minutes. Copy places 1-18 and post under this thread as RESULTS.

(or give me the tournament # and I can do it, but "my last" is easier)

Next week there is a KotZ game on Thursday night, So the evening US game will be on Tuesday.

Doc /images/graemlins/wink.gif

AleoMagus
03-26-2004, 01:37 AM
I probably only have a real 'read' on a couple 2+2ers myself, but I think a good general read is to assume they all understand the gap principle well and play accordingly.

To me, this means that I don't always give a tremendous amount of respect to open raises, especially in late position. Anyone who calls a raise, or reraises has generally got the goods.

I have actually lowered my opening requirements in these tourneys quite a bit for this reason. My requirements when calling re-raises or even calling a raise that has already been called - have gone way up.

There are just too many times where you get what would normally be a raising hand but someone beats you to it and it's not really good enough to call a raise with so I find that I want to create more opportunities to raise first and this means playing more hands if I can be the first in.

Thomastem was making my life really difficult tonight doing just this. I kept wanting to raise but he was on my immediate right and beat me to it over and over...

Regards
Brad S

AleoMagus
03-26-2004, 01:40 AM
I have tried numerous times tonight but for some reason I haven't gotten it yet. Maybe there is a problem with stars?

Regards
Brad S

ThaSaltCracka
03-26-2004, 01:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I probably only have a real 'read' on a couple 2+2ers myself, but I think a good general read is to assume they all understand the gap principle well and play accordingly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Aleo,
Like I said I have only played in one SnG with them, and I think if I play in more my game will ony improve that much more. Certain players like Thomas, Aleo, Heyrocker, Dott(2+2??), some others that were there as well(I am sorry if I forgot your name) but you guys were good. I played in the KOTZ event once and I was surprised at the aggresiveness of it, so next time I will be more ready. Please those that played in the tourney give me some advice on my play or what I can do in this tourneys to improve my results.... or am I just to paranoid because of one bad beat? I mean I battled back from 300 to almost 900 before I was knocked out.
thanks guys.

AleoMagus
03-26-2004, 01:51 AM
Well, at last...

1: supernova9 (New York), $72.00 (40%)
2: heyrocker (Chicago), $54.00 (30%)
3: Shub314 (Victoria), $36.00 (20%)
4: DOTTT (BROOKLYN), $18.00 (10%)
5: SimonDiamond (Redditch),
6: Dengee (Benicia),
7: t_perkin 2+2 (Akureyri),
8: ohKanada (Leander),
9: thomastem (Marengo),
10: XlgJoe (lindley),
11: VinnyTheFish (Mine Hill),
12: DaEvictor (Bellevue),
13: skaboomizzy (Tampa),
14: jedi333 (Oceanside),
15: binskyx5 (Columbus),
16: Betr Off Ded (Fontana),
17: d9090 (Chinese Camp ),
18: sawil (lancaster),

In what seemed like a great decision at the time, Vinny jumped into a table right at 930 even though it already had one player at it.

I think we all grew to regret that decision as the tourney progressed. Supernova9 ended up winning it.

It was a good tourney, but I could have done without supernova's cheerleading team, even if I did learn some interesting new insults

I invited him back next week, but if he does show, hopefully he does so without the peanut gallery

Congrats to heyrocker who is doing great on both our leaderboards now, and who put in our best performance tonight.

I wish my A3s hadn't cracked your aces. Wouldn't have made a difference to me, but it might have given you a better chance heads up.

Leaderboard will follow soon

Regards,
Brad S

ThaSaltCracka
03-26-2004, 01:56 AM
funny how the first guy in, supernova, wasn't a 2+2er and he won. Thats pretty funny.
I am hooked on this now.... so we better keep on doing this. The 2+2 SnG will not die on my watch. I promiss I will force interest upon everyone for these events. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
BTW, I am DaEvictor /images/graemlins/frown.gif, I will do better next time, be scared /images/graemlins/grin.gif

AleoMagus
03-26-2004, 02:03 AM
Well, here is this weeks North American Rankings:

1: supernova9 - 100pts
2: heyrocker - 79pts
3: Shub314 - 63pts
4: DOTTT - 47 pts
5: SimonDiamond - 31 pts
6: Dengee - 29 pts
7: t_perkin 2+2 - 27 pts
8: ohKanada - 25pts
9: thomastem - 23 pts
10: XlgJoe - 18 pts
11: VinnyTheFish - 16 pts
12: DaEvictor - 14 pts
13: skaboomizzy - 12 pts
14: jedi333 - 10 pts
15: binskyx5 - 8 pts
16: Betr Off Ded - 6 pts
17: d9090 - 4 pts
18: sawil - 2 pts

Remember, in the future two tourneys played in the latest ten week cycle will be our eligibility requirement. If you don't play next week, don't be surprised if you don't see your name on the leaderboard. The points are not gone, but you will need to play again for them to count.

I will email this all to Simon, and he'll let you all know when the site is ready

Regards,
Brad S

DrPhysic
03-26-2004, 02:49 AM
I DEMAND equal time. Having been shut out of the Euro game by eye surgery on tuesday, (everything fine BTW, I can even see the cards now) and a Spurs game tonight, I can't even be last in the standings, but JUST WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK!!!!

LOOK OUT HERE I COME!!!

Please, everybody note that since there is a KotZ game on thursday, the US evening SNG game will be on TUESDAY next week.

Doc /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

GrannyMae
03-26-2004, 06:39 AM
5: SimonDiamond (Redditch)

what did this pay?????

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/splitform.gifhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/splitform.gifhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/splitform.gifhttp://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/splitform.gif

t_perkin
03-26-2004, 07:04 AM

t_perkin
03-26-2004, 07:30 AM
OK i think I win prize for biggest sufferer of 78% disease:

Been sitting pretty tight for the whole tournament (man this game is loooose compared to Euro)

Have seen no cards, but got myself to final table with T1000

DOTTT (2+2?) sat to my immediate left also with T1000, he's been sitting tight but I feel that he is getting worried and wants to make a move, blinds are 100/200

I am in BB with Ac9C

DOTTT pushes in UTG all fold and I am pretty sure that I have his number on this one, plus it is getting late (3.20am) and the blinds are killing me too so I call.

Spot on. he has Kh5h

Flop comes A 4 5

but no this is river stars....

Turn K

River [censored] all help for me.

Down to T20.

Next hand I quadruple up with QTo when I make a striahgt - wooohooo T80!!!

Next hand I get Ks9s I want to get up or out fast I need bed so just push in.

One caller SB and the BB

Flop comes K K 5

I win: up to T240 yeah baby!

Next hand, I get pair of kings, push in, surely this is my day?

Flop A T 9

Do I get beat by an A?

no

only player left in flips over K9

turn Q river J

Gives us both the damn straihgt.

me at T720

Next hand steal the blinds with KQ

I sit out a few hands then make a beautiful move with 6To /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just before I push in I say "Come on Nova finish me off" (Nova sat in the BB)

Everyone folds! even DOTTT with the Ganny Mae figures me for a monster!

Few hands later and damn supernova makes a rediculously oversized allin T7000ish

I have Kh7h and I am sure he is on low/mid PP. it is 3.40 am the blinds are about to eat my entire stack - time to double up on the bastard.

he has 88 and spikes the set. does my 4 flush fill on the river? oh no the 78% rule only works for OTHER PEOPLE stupid - /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

not that I am the least bit bitter /images/graemlins/smile.gif

So that is a 7th place finish on both side of the atlantic for me!

Tim

William
03-26-2004, 08:10 AM
Congrats to Heyrocker for his good result.

I must also cease this ocasion to compare the Euro to the N.A. or U.S. game (same thing, he he)
We can inmediately see the difference in the quality of the 2+2 participants, as the Euro players, would NEVER allow a total stranger to win one of their tourneys /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am guessing you guys must have had some serious problems falling asleep yesterday night /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am sorry we don't have signatures any more at the bottom of our posts as this would certainly have been a great occasion for a couple of embarassing bets /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope you can "reconquer" your SNG next week. Don't hesitate to ask for help, maybe one of the Europeans, can win your tourney. Not that it would help diminish the shame that you have brought upon yourself, but at least we would have a 2+2er at the top of your leaderboard (which sounds natural to me /images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Something tells me this is going to be a very long thread /images/graemlins/grin.gif and "boy oh boy" I can't wait 'till we begin with the Euro/US tourney. We are going to kick some serious A..

But...don't let me spoil your day /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

William

William
03-26-2004, 08:18 AM
I just thought of something.
As I am the only 2+2 at the top of a leaderboard, I am the only one allowed to brag until next tuesday /images/graemlins/grin.gif

He he, this is going to be one sweet week... /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

William

heyrocker
03-26-2004, 09:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It was a good tourney, but I could have done without supernova's cheerleading team, even if I did learn some interesting new insults

[/ QUOTE ]

I (and I'm sure others) sent PokerStars a transcript of last night's activities and hopefully they'll take care of it. I've been giving very serious consideration in the past two or three weeks to turning player chat off globally. I find that I can handle bad beats but player commentary can really set me off, especially the players like supernova9 who just get dirt lucky all night long and act like they're god's gift to poker. I hate to do that at a 2+2 event though.

[ QUOTE ]
I wish my A3s hadn't cracked your aces. Wouldn't have made a difference to me, but it might have given you a better chance heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

By the time it got to heads up, I was really tired. Listen to all the blater frm super and his cronies was taking its toll on my mental state, and somewhere along the way I had gotten some kind of knot in my neck from leaning over the computer that was bothering me a lot. I had around 5K, he had around 20K, and it was only 200/400. I'm sure I could have played the chess game with him and had a good chance of winning, but my mind wasn't in it so I just pushed with the first decent hand I got. If I had doubled there I would have been more inclined to play. Plus I had beaten all the 2+2 which is all that matters /images/graemlins/cool.gif

colgin
03-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Did you guys start early last night (or late). For the life of me I could not find the 2+2 table and I went back and looked at the prior 5 2 table SNG's to see if it had started earlier and did not recognize any names. I have never had a problem before. Just curious how i messed this up.

Colgin

DrPhysic
03-26-2004, 10:51 AM
Not only can i see the spots on my cards, with these new Superman eyeballs, I can look right through yours, too!!!

D /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Simon Diamond
03-26-2004, 11:51 AM
what did this pay?????

Who let you out of the asylum?

Okay, I messed up on the bubble - my all in re-raise with 10-10 was asking for trouble. I think it was Aleo that called with A-K, he had similar chips to me and was pot committed after his raise. K on flop and turn, and its see ya later.

After playing well throughout the rest of the tournament, I let myself down badly at the end. Good game though, well done to the money finishers.

Simon

Simon Diamond
03-26-2004, 11:59 AM
Here is a hand I would like some comment on.

Third level blinds 25-50, I have just above 1,500 in chips and get dealt 6-4 offsuit in the big blind. 3 limpers up front, I check and the flop comes

6 /images/graemlins/club.gif 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I was caught in two minds whether to bet straight out or check. I felt the board was sufficiently dangerous enough to warrant a bet to find out how interested the rest of the players were.

I bet 150 (into the pot of 225) and they all folded.

Would anybody else have played this differently?

Simon

Simon Diamond
03-26-2004, 12:02 PM

Yeah, I mean what the hell does balldickmaster mean?!

Morons.

Simon

ohkanada
03-26-2004, 12:06 PM
I would also bet. You might bet called by a 5 and flush draws. This isn't a flop to slowplay. Plus a 5 really kills your hand. I would probably bet 200.

Ken Poklitar

ohkanada
03-26-2004, 12:08 PM
No we started at 9:31 eastern time. As was stated in this thread, the eventual winner was sitting waiting for the game for a few minutes and I guess someone got tired waiting and jumped in and then the party began.

Ken Poklitar

Simon Diamond
03-26-2004, 01:05 PM
2+2 SNG Series Rankings (http://www.simongreig.com/sng/rankings.html)

2+2 SNG Series Archived Results (http://www.simongreig.com/sng/results)

I will add more pages over the coming weeks to encompass more statistics and information.

Simon

jedi
03-26-2004, 01:21 PM
Well, I suck, but you already knew that. My hand of undoing was in the Big Blind with Q7o. I got a free flop, hit top pair Q63 (I think), bet it and got called by AM. Turn came a King, and I checked. He checked behind (should I have bet this? River came a 3, and I led out almost pot size. He re-raised all in, and I folded.

Sure enough, he showed Ac3c.

I should have abandoned the hand much earlier. I couldn't put him on anything that I beat once he called my first bet. Of course I did have him beat until the river /images/graemlins/frown.gif I busted out later with 77 against AK. Oh well.

AleoMagus
03-26-2004, 01:36 PM
I was hoping you wouldn't bring this hand up... I am a little embarrased about it.

I really got lucky there just trying to be cute.

I think I gotta change my logo cause now everytime I see Ac3c I want to play it. I guess I get some kind of perverse thrill out of the thought that my opposition can see my cards throughout the hand and they don't even know it

When that 3 fell on the river, all I could think was -"oops, he's not gonna like this"

Betting the turn would have gotten rid of me for sure but with my call on the flop, your kicker, and the K, I might check it there also.

Maybe I'll change the clubs to little canadian flags (but then I might want to play every A3s). I don't know if you were still around but when there was three of us left I was shortstacked and found A3s(spades). I pushed. heyrocker calls after a second and types in 'sorry' or something like that. I can tell he's got a big hand. I jokingly type back 'Don't be, I can't lose here'. Supernova9 folds and sure enough he flips over Aces. I think I hit my flush on the turn.

I'd like to think that other than my play on that hand against you, I played some solid poker last night. Don't worry too much about that beat.

Regards,
Brad s

t_perkin
03-26-2004, 02:07 PM
My "never loses hand" is Kc5c. I basically use it as a random bluff hand, but somehow it always seems to turn into a FH or Flush....

I got my first Straight Flush EVER today and I did it in style - royal flush in hearts. (2 years of play)

Tim

ThaSaltCracka
03-26-2004, 02:08 PM
I bet too, but I would pray for club, because I would think anyone who has a 4 flush will call.

AleoMagus
03-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Great Job Simon. That was faster than I expected.

Thanks again for our very own 2+2 sng website
Brad S

William
03-26-2004, 06:53 PM
As nobody has picked the glove up, I guess you didn't find my comments amusing. That's all what it was, a joke, me pulling your leg. I just want to make sure you understand I didn't meant to offend anybody.

And as it has to be that serious, I'll go quietly back to choose wich interesting new question to answer. How to play JJ UTG or how to play in the bubble /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

William

William
03-26-2004, 07:08 PM
Simon,

As usual, very, very nice work.

We at 2+2, are really blessed you exist /images/graemlins/smile.gif

William

t_perkin
03-26-2004, 07:09 PM
hehe poor old Willy boy nobody wants to listen to you gloat /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

well never mind better luck next time.

tim

t_perkin
03-26-2004, 07:24 PM
In fact William I will take up the gauntlet on this one.

I have just been reading your hand history. Your cards practically played them selves. A numpty could have won with the set ups that you got!

In fact the few places where you had a decision to make you got it wrong /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
(ok a little harsh - it is pretty much text book stuff /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif )

What about this beauty: #350045899

(I'll let you look it up william /images/graemlins/smile.gif save you the /images/graemlins/blush.gif you could have been in reeeall trouble on that one!)

Hahah that will teach you to give out ur hand history

Tim

Seriously though thanks very much for the Hand History, it is actually really instructive looking through someones entire game rather than just individual hands. It takes a while but I think it is worth it. Especially as I have everything from 4 different perspectives!

ThaSaltCracka
03-26-2004, 07:42 PM
I didn't want to touch that dirty glove. I wasn't sure where it had been. /images/graemlins/wink.gif
William, I took everything you said as a joke and nothing more than good natured [censored] talking, which I like because I do it to. Don't become all serious with us now Will.

William
03-26-2004, 08:00 PM
I have just been reading your hand history. Your cards practically played them selves. A numpty could have won with the set ups that you got!

In fact the few places where you had a decision to make you got it wrong
(ok a little harsh - it is pretty much text book stuff )

What about this beauty: #350045899

(I'll let you look it up william save you the /images/graemlins/blush.gif you could have been in reeeall trouble on that one!)

Hahah that will teach you to give out ur hand history

Here is the hand :

Dealt to MobyDick [9d Jd]
Stone_Eyes: folds
Senseless said, "thats my 3rd suckout so far..."
TheStrength: folds
ByronKincaid: folds
Senseless: raises 50 to 100
Bryovski: folds
Stone_Eyes said, "hate that !!"
MobyDick: calls 50
*** FLOP *** [9s Ah 3h]
MobyDick: checks
Senseless: bets 50
*** TURN *** [9s Ah 3h] [Qh]
TheStrength said, "not a huge suckout though"
*** RIVER *** [9s Ah 3h Qh] [4c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Senseless: shows [Jc Qd] (a pair of Queens)
MobyDick: mucks hand
Senseless collected 525 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 525 | Rake 0
Board [9s Ah 3h Qh 4c]
Seat 2: MobyDick (big blind) mucked [9d Jd] - a pair of Nines
Seat 3: Stone_Eyes folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: TheStrength folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: ByronKincaid folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Senseless (button) showed [Jc Qd] and won (525) with a pair of Queens
Seat 9: Bryovski (small blind) folded before Flop

All I can see here is that I had an excellent read on the flop and that my 9 was good.

Senseless was lucky to hit a Q. Imagine what would have hapenned if he had hitten a J instead.
And no, i don't think I would have gotten in trouble. The beting was only 50 each time. I am going to assume you understand that my decision is not the same if the betting is a lot higher. (that way, I'll spare you the /images/graemlins/blush.gif ) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Feel free to point any other hands you don't understand, I'll be delighted to explain /images/graemlins/grin.gif

and yes, I had good hands. I also believed I said that in my post 3 days ago, the AA twice was a killer. Then again, you still have to isolate the oponnent and get him all-in. Easy stuff /images/graemlins/grin.gif

no problem about the hand history. As I explained before, I am not that inclined to show hands while we are playing, but have no problem handing the hand history afterwards.

Take care,
William

ThaSaltCracka
03-26-2004, 08:21 PM
You were the BB William?

I think you played it fine as well.... conversley if you had raised on the flop, you might have taken it there.

t_perkin
03-26-2004, 08:36 PM
Ok serious point here:

Can you explain the thought process for a flat call on the river?

Isn't this a raise or fold situation?

Thanks

Tim

William
03-26-2004, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok serious point here:

Can you explain the thought process for a flat call on the river?

Isn't this a raise or fold situation?

Thanks

Tim

[/ QUOTE ]

I am getting odds 10:1 why should I fold?
If I raise it would be a bluff (as I don't think I have the best hand here). why should I risk my chips for a small pot,when I have not lost much if I just call.

If I am going to take a risk, it must be worth something, not because it would be a fancy play.

Keep in mind that I am not fighting to win the pot. I am just checking out a min. bet. Even if it costs a few chips, I will learn something about a player I don't know.

William

cferejohn
03-26-2004, 09:37 PM
Ask yourself this question:

Would you have folded 99 or TT preflop? If so, I think you should fold JJ preflop here as well. Part of my oft repeated mantra to play JJ like 99-TT rather than like QQ.

byronkincaid
03-26-2004, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Feel free to point any other hands you don't understand, I'll be delighted to explain

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me chuckle, loudly.

If the USA game is on a Tuesday then I'll be able to play. No work on a Wednesday. I'm sure you Americans are now quaking in your boots. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

William
03-26-2004, 10:20 PM
An allied /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
FINALLY I thought all Europe had defected to the new world.

Next Tuesday, we invade America (and Canada) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Europe Rules /images/graemlins/grin.gif (well, actually Denmark rules, but I'll be large this time) /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

William /images/graemlins/cool.gif

ThaSaltCracka
03-26-2004, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Would you have folded 99 or TT preflop? If so, I think you should fold JJ preflop here as well. Part of my oft repeated mantra to play JJ like 99-TT rather than like QQ.

[/ QUOTE ]
hmmm I will remember that.... that makes sense.
thanks

AleoMagus
03-26-2004, 10:34 PM
Don't think I didn't pick up on the N.America/USA crack /images/graemlins/grin.gif

From now on, I'm calling the european game the French game

It's funny about the shame comments. As soon as the tourney ended, I, in a moment of poor sportsmanship weakness typed 'we should all be ashamed of ourselves'

I should have expected that you would echo these sentiments loudly.

Regards,
Brad S

Edit. - Oh, I forgot the funniest part. After I said we should all be ashamed of ourselves, Supernova9 (who just sucked out against heyrocker) replied 'Why?' and 'heyrocker, ur horrible'. I almost died laughing.

This was almost as funny as when, earlier in the tourney one of supernova's friends made some kind of comment about how it's not like any of us would ever play again. I think it was tim that replied 'erm... no, of course not' /images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrPhysic
03-27-2004, 11:38 AM
I had planned to provide you with a modified version of Haille Selaisse's title which includes King of Everything, Emperor of the Known World, etc, but I couldn't because it's a quarter of a mile long and I can't remember it.

Sense of humor taken as intended.

Doc

William
03-27-2004, 02:49 PM
I had planned to provide you with a modified version of Haille Selaisse's title which includes King of Everything, Emperor of the Known World

Please do, I already love the idea. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously now, I hope you are recovering after the surgery and can forgive me for taking advantage of the situation last tuesday. I have no doubts that you will soon again be waiting around the corner with your rusty axe with the usual intention of depriving me of my hard earned chips /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Take care,
William

PS. I thought these 2+2 titles were for bragging and gloating rights, but funny enough, both here and at the Zoo, I get the impression posters would prefer a more discrete exhuberation...hmmmm...

NOPE , I like it just as it is, he, he /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Simon Diamond
03-27-2004, 05:08 PM
You probably don't know through lack of experience, but jealousy is a very bitter pill to swallow Sir William.

We want what we can't have. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Simon

William
03-27-2004, 05:56 PM
Nothing to be jealous about Simon.
This place is full of great players. I have just been the lucky one this year, that's all.

I am just enjoying it /images/graemlins/wink.gif

William