PDA

View Full Version : Now why didn't I expect that?

Punker
03-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Playing 4-8 with a full kill and the kill is on, making this 8-16. The game is full of essentially clueless players.

3 people limp and the one other reasonable player in the game limps, along with the two and I complete in the SB with AQo. 7 see the flop.

Flop A /images/graemlins/heart.gif7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

I check and it gets checked to one of the worst players in the game (which is saying a lot in this lineup). He puts down his Heineken for a moment and slurs out a bet. The decent player raises. It is then cold called and folded to me. I call, one cold call behind, and the drunk calls. 5 see the turn.

Turn (A /images/graemlins/heart.gif7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif) 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I check, next checks, and drunk man bets out again and is again raised by the decent player. It is cold called again, and I call again. Coldcaller now folds, and the drunk fumbles his chips into the pot to call.

River (A /images/graemlins/heart.gif7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif) A /images/graemlins/club.gif

I check, drunk finally checks, good player bets, and now the player who has been quietly calling all the way raises. I call, the drunk folds, and the good player calls.

When everyone turned over their hands, I wondered why I didn't take the time to think in this hand and put everyone on their hands and play correctly. Where do you feel the biggest mistake was in this hand?