PDA

View Full Version : Coooolllll

Pot Head
03-25-2004, 06:27 PM
Yeah I remember back in the day when I was just starting. I always wanted to take a time machine back and advise myself that water is purest form man. Let's Cheese.

When I chease I play hold'em. My question is, while I'm cheezed and use to play money how hard is it to play 4 table .02-.04? How hard is it to drop to 2 tables so I can toke then come back up to 4?

sucka
03-26-2004, 01:31 AM
I'm pretty sure that your forum name speaks for itself with this post.

What the hell are you talking about? You might try phrasing your question in the form of a question...

Pot Head
03-26-2004, 12:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure that your forum name speaks for itself with this post.

What the hell are you talking about? You might try phrasing your question in the form of a question...

[/ QUOTE ]

A, dude, the second paragraph has 2 questions with no answers which is why I put questionmarks after them already. Man what a bummer, you know how to ruin a good buzz.

Hiding
03-26-2004, 12:53 PM
About as difficult as clicking deal me out, then clicking it second time when you're ready to play again. and what the hell is cheezed?

Pot Head
03-26-2004, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
About as difficult as clicking deal me out, then clicking it second time when you're ready to play again. and what the hell is cheezed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ceazed is a state of mind just before the colors blur where everything in the world is all good.

G Money
03-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Straight up you a little off.

easypete
03-29-2004, 10:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ceazed is a state of mind just before the colors blur where everything in the world is all good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whenever you are Ceazed (or cheesed), please look me up on Party or pokerstars and play on my table.

I promise I will be gentle.

Thats Interesting!
03-30-2004, 06:48 AM
/images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

UNREAL!

You will get alot of this at the poker table. I want to be the first to say it. It will usually happen when you river some one with J3o. Good Luck!