03-25-2004, 09:13 PM
2C-T-7 is a drug.

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal043.shtml

LivingLegend58
03-25-2004, 10:15 PM
Don't touch that sh.it.

Guido
03-25-2004, 11:22 PM
It's also a player /images/graemlins/grin.gif Perhaps on drugs but he plays pretty well and I was curious if he knows 2+2.

Guido

Styles
03-25-2004, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's also a player /images/graemlins/grin.gif Perhaps on drugs but he plays pretty well and I was curious if he knows 2+2.

Guido

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I recognize the name, but, I don't know/remember who he is here.

I have 15 sessions at $1/$2 with him in PT.

I don't think we're "allowed" to say more than that.

Try the "brown trout" line on him /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MicroBob
03-26-2004, 12:03 AM
i've played against him at 1/2 and 2/4. always squeaky-tight.
he's been losing in games where i'm involved but he hasn't hit many flops.

200 hds and hasn't shown a single one!!

joker122
03-26-2004, 12:16 AM
Why do you ask?

Also, I have him -$52 for 6 hands and on one hand he checked the river through on the button with quad 7s.

MicroBob
03-26-2004, 12:22 AM
checked on the button with quads???
i mean, there's passive play....and then there's PASSIVE play!!

joker122
03-26-2004, 12:25 AM
I geuss he was afraid of a CR.

TheGrifter
03-26-2004, 12:47 AM

Oblivious
03-28-2004, 02:36 AM
Id like to try 2ct7 sometime...

But as for the player: I have him for 483, winning 106.50 at 1/2... thats ~11bb per 100 hands

Inthacup
03-28-2004, 12:43 PM
Sounds like a winholdem bot move to me.

Cup

cnfuzzd
03-28-2004, 02:11 PM
<<<<Id like to try 2ct7 sometime...>>>>

Fun stuff, although the feel to it is way more "artificial" than even LSD, so be prepared for something completely wild to happen. Especially jail since the DEA has recently done some emergency scheduling and made it illegal. Oh well, on to the next chemical analogue

peace

john nickle

1800GAMBLER
03-28-2004, 02:13 PM
QUALITATIVE COMMENTS (with 20 mg) A wonderful day of integration and work. Took about 2 hours for the onset. Some nausea on and off-- that seemed to cycle periodically throughout the day. Visuals were great, much like mescaline but less sparkly. Lots of movement and aliveness--velvety appearance and increased depth perception. Neck and shoulder tension throughout the day along with legs. I would periodically notice extreme tightness of muscles, and then relax. Working was very integrative. Back and forth constantly between wonderful God-space--similar to MDMA but more grounded--then always back to sadness. I felt that it really showed me where I was unfinished, but with self-loving and tolerance. Tremendous processing and letting go. Seeing things very clearly and also able to laugh at my trips. Lots of singing. In spite of shoulder tension, vocal freedom and facility were very high. I felt my voice integrated and dropped in a way it never had before, and that remained for several days. Able to merge body, voice, psyche and emotions with music and then let go of it as a role. I also realized and gave myself permission to do whatever it takes to get free. I let go of Dad with tragic arias. The next day I let go of Mom by singing Kaddish for her, and merging with it.

(with 20 mg) I lay down with music, and become engrossed with being as still as possible. I feel that if I can be totally, completely still, I will hear the inner voice of the universe. As I do this, the music becomes incredibly beautiful. I see the extraordinary importance of simply listening, listening to everything, to people and to nature, with wide open receptivity. Something very, very special happens at the still point, so I keep working on it. When I become totally still, a huge burst of energy is released. And it explodes so that it takes enormous effort to quiet it all down in order to be still again. Great fun.

This drug needs to be tried.

SwordFish
03-29-2004, 06:49 AM
Nice Trip Report

SF

smudgex68
03-29-2004, 09:39 AM
2ct2 sounds like it's worth a try, but best keep your bicycle clips on

[ QUOTE ]
Very vivid fantasy images, eyes closed, but no blurring of lines between "reality" and fantasy. Some yellow-grey patterns a la psilocybin. Acute diarrhea at about the fourth hour but no other obvious physical problems. Erotic lovely. Good material for unknown number of possible uses. Can explore for a long time. Better try 20 milligrams next time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Monty Cantsin
03-30-2004, 06:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
(with 20 mg) I lay down with music, and become engrossed with being as still as possible. I feel that if I can be totally, completely still, I will hear the inner voice of the universe. As I do this, the music becomes incredibly beautiful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be more inclined to accept this data in the serious, Huxley-esque spirit of scientific objectivity it obviously deserves if I could just shake the suspicion that the album in question was this (http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000001ESL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg).

Also, and more importantly, how did it affect your win rate?

/mc

Cygnus
03-30-2004, 08:05 PM
I must say....excellent album reference. Check track 1.