PDA

View Full Version : trip to USA, any 2=2ers around?

Erdnase
03-25-2004, 12:44 PM
Hi all,

I just got to the states for 2 month of poker filled travelling. Right now, I am in Atlanta, staying for the weekend. Any poker here?

Other stops will include:

Las Vegas, 29th till 3rd of April, and again during the entire WSOP

L.A. April 3rd till 11th

I would love to get in touch with 2+2ers anywhere, anytime, so let me know if you fancy meeting a young german poker enthusiast...

Greets, Erd

FeliciaLee
03-25-2004, 02:42 PM
I play every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at the Colorado Belle in Laughlin, NV.

Shuttles are free from Vegas. It is about 90 miles south of Vegas. The games are super soft, very beatable, the rake is low, and the shuttles will give you all kinds of free comps for coming.

Poker room rates at the Flamingo are only $15 per night, including weekends, for 4 hours of play per day.

The Belle charges $20 during the week, $25 on weekends.

Comps are very liberal.

I will be in Vegas from April 16-23 for the WPT final event at Bellagio. Unless I bust out early, in which case I'll probably go home!

Felicia /images/graemlins/smile.gif
www.felicialee.net (http://www.felicialee.net)

daryn
03-25-2004, 02:45 PM
wow, that's a big tourney! how did you win your way in? or are you buying in for $25K?

FeliciaLee
03-25-2004, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow, that's a big tourney! how did you win your way in? or are you buying in for $25K?

[/ QUOTE ]
Glenn (my husband) and I have been playing in a WPT Challenge at the Colorado Belle for the last four months. It's been grinding, but we are almost finished. We only have four tournaments to go, as the challenge ends March 31.

Right now Glenn is ahead of me, so he will most likely win the seat, but he is unsure if he wants to play it or make me play it (I generally do much better in tourney play than Glenn).

I shun media events, so we might make a deal where I play in the super, and he plays in the main event. Who knows!

I chronicled the challenge from Day One in my journal, which I posted online at www.felicialee.net (http://www.felicialee.net) . Not the most thrilling story, but it has been fun nevertheless.

Felicia /images/graemlins/smile.gif