PDA

View Full Version : 50's at party getting softer.

Cptkernow
03-24-2004, 01:26 PM
In the last 2 months my win rate has gone up a whole 2% in the 50 PL and NL sitngos at Party. (870 games)

Is it me or they have actualy got softer. My perception is that my play has improved ( Thanks mostly to having to master Pokerstars where the play is much better ) and an influx of fish into the 50's at Party. Nice combo.

Curious as to the thoughts of others on this issue.

Tosh
03-24-2004, 01:49 PM
I hope so because I'm currently contemplating moving up to the 50's at Party.

Cptkernow
03-24-2004, 01:58 PM
Do it.

The hardest thing for me was having to deal with a lack of information ( Few player notes for players at this level compared to comprehensive database for the 30s).

This is a condition complicated by the fact amongst all the total fish do swim some tricky players. So for example alot of calls of your raise might be with total trash or who knows. Recognizing strenght quicky is a must for this level.
Not that youl find to much of it imho.

Tosh
03-24-2004, 02:07 PM
My problem is I haven't been beating the 30's quite enough to be that confident. My R.O.I. over about 160 SNGs is only about 22%. This maybe because I play 4 at once but I'd kinda like to have a better record than this.

Having said that having an extra 200 chips would be an advantage.

trojanFan
03-24-2004, 05:27 PM
i'm a relative rookie at this whole thing (about 4 months under my belt) and i'm having good success at the $50 PL on party. I can't explain why, but i beat them better than i beat the $30's. what's your nick? i've probably seen you there. "funmoney1" --- that's me.