PDA

View Full Version : I saw a favorite online poker sites thread...

Nemesis
03-23-2004, 11:38 PM
It was started by Sklansksy, but it seemed a little dated. As far as micro limit goes what's your favorite place to play. (and your names there so i can run away =P) I'm playing party .5/1 and to be honest i feel a little nervous playing even that much at my stage of the game. I know I would be much more disciplined and worried less about losing,than playing a hand "correctly" (hopefully those 2 go together though). What do you recommend... also nice bonuses are a plus.

Nem

thirddan
03-24-2004, 12:07 AM
if you don't feel comfortable playing .50/1.00 there are sites that offer smaller stakes... i know that Ultimate bet has stakes as low as .01/.02 and pacific has stakes as low as .10/.20... i play at pacific and party though...Handle is thirddan... good luck

StellarWind
03-24-2004, 12:20 AM
Play at Paradise. They have newly introduced 0.02/0.04 and 0.05/0.10 games. The software is fast and looks similar to Party but nicer. The support is good and they have a reputation for being a class act.

I've heard they will give you $2 gratis if you sign up, so you don't even have to make a deposit to get started. You could also get a $50 matching bonus for a deposit, but you'd have to play in a raked game (at least 0.5/1) to clear it, which would defeat your purpose.