PDA

View Full Version : How many more Republicans will be slandered by Bush?

jokerswild
03-23-2004, 08:18 AM
It seems that any Republican that tells the truth about experiences around the dishonorable usurper is ravaged, and in O'Neil's case, threatened by false litigation. In the mean time, individuals that commit felonies by outing CIA covert agents, and publish classified videotapes are protected to the nth degree.

GWB shows his administration is acting just like Nixon's. I bet he has an enemies list. It wouldn't surprise me if he used the FBI to spy on his enemies. It wouldn't surprise me if he ordered the CIA to tell the FBI to stop investigating the anthrax mailings to Democrats because they discovered it was US manufactured weapons grade anthrax, and involved "national security". This is the exact same thing that caused Nixon to be forced from office.

Cyrus
03-23-2004, 02:10 PM
The latest Republican who is sane enough to warrant the wrath of George W Bush's White House is staunch right-winger, a civil servant for for 30 years, and anti-terrorist expert Richard Clarke. The picture of the White House that arises from his book, according to the newswires, is one of ugly and messy mismanagement. Forget about the cluelessness in terrorist issues, those guys are patently incompetent!

I am not the only one who feels that there's a lone person in the administration who seems to be carrying a loyal and heavy cross for the boss and that person is Colin Powell. He cannot tell all just yet because he still carries the soldier's sense of serving loyally -- but two years from now (if all goes well in November!), citizen Powell will have a lot to say. And IMHO he will.