PDA

View Full Version : A-Q Making the pair on the turn, getting the heck out of dodge anyay

Zetack
03-23-2004, 03:54 AM
PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.stompandcrush.com/cgi-bin/hhparser.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A/images/graemlins/club.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls, Hero raises, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls, MP3 3-bets, CO calls, Hero calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (19.40 SB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(6 players)</font>
UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, CO calls, Hero calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP2 calls.

Turn: (12.20 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
UTG checks, MP2 checks, MP3 bets, CO folds, Hero calls, UTG raises, MP2 folds, MP3 3-bets, Hero folds, UTG caps, MP3 calls.

River: (21.20 BB) T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
UTG bets, MP3 raises, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 25.20 BB

Damn PF limp reraiser...Does that scream Aces or is anybody seeing this with other kinds of hands? What about my play?

--Zetack

MortalNuts
03-23-2004, 04:08 AM
Seems like I've been seeing a lot of limp-reraises by overly-tricksy players lately; ime they're as likely to be some weird drawing hand as they are to be AA.

I think your play on this hand was fine, though. No way am I calling the turn check-raise and 3-bet combo.

-mn

spamuell
03-23-2004, 05:14 AM
I would have played it exactly the same way.

Zetack
03-23-2004, 12:32 PM
Mp3 had A/images/graemlins/spade.gif J/images/graemlins/heart.gif Raising the river with a four flush on the board and no diamonds? Really?

Utg had K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif for the nut flush. And he just calls the river raise? What's he scared of an 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif straight flush?

....fishy fishy, little fishy, that goest where it doest go...

--Zetack