PDA

View Full Version : Opinions Please... Best online poker site and why?

Crispyk
03-22-2004, 02:51 PM
I'm having trouble picking the site that fits me best, just wondering what the rest of you think. I'de love to hear everyone's opinion on this. "Best poker site and why?" Thanks!

JKratzer
03-22-2004, 02:54 PM
Depends on what you want from an online poker site.

Money - Party
Good competition - Paradise
Cool graphics - Truepoker
High stakes - Ultimate Bet

Silybum
03-22-2004, 03:19 PM
PokerWorld.com is a new poker site that provides the excitement of Las Vegas from the comfort of your own home. We feature a variety of popular games and limits, Play for FREE tables, single or multi-table tournaments, fantastic promotions, a dedicated customer service team, and prompt payouts. We’ve got your seat waiting, so get in on the action today!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Promotions
50% First Deposit Bonus

10 Free Seats for Our Players to the WSOP Main Event

WSOP Cash Satellites

$100,000 Tourney Bucks Giveaway

$99 Tourney Bucks Tournaments Mon – Thurs in March

25% Reload Bonus

Crispyk
03-22-2004, 03:51 PM
Silybum your a one note character huh?

ctv1116
03-22-2004, 04:21 PM
sheesh, at least make it sound like you don't work for the darn company.

harboral
03-23-2004, 02:48 AM
Reviews from actual play at a dozen top sites can be found at:
http://www.rockymountainracing.com

Bob L
03-23-2004, 03:28 AM
I can't see why anyone would take a chance with a "new" site.Wait till it proves itself over time.Players have been burned enough by new sites.Anyone smart would stick with the big 4 -party,pokerstars,paradise or ultimate bet.Heres a tip -when you find a site with few players -you are taking a big chance on not getting paid-just ask players who have played pokerspot,highlands,poker.com,sunrise,bigbet poker,now choice poker and probably many others that I'm missing.