PDA

View Full Version : The mighty 3-2

03-30-2002, 08:12 PM
I've always wanted to win a pot playing 3-2.

last night online 3-6 game. I'm on the button with two posters joining to my right. 6 limpers to me and I have 3c 2c and I decide to play. Who folds here? Both the small blind and the big blind call.

9 players see the flop of Jh 5c 6c.

I've got a gutshot Straight flush and 4 to a very small flush. 4 callers to me with 3 still to act after me. I just called, anyone raise? I more player calls. 7 1/2 BB's in the pot (before rake).

6 players see the turn. Kd (Jh 5c 6c).

Check, Check, Check, Bet Fold to me. I call again. Call fold fold after me. 10 1/2 BB's in the pot.

3 players see the river. 4d (Kd Jh 5c 6c). Check Bet to me, I raise, fold call after me.

My mighty 3-2 wins an $80+ pot.

If ever there was a time to play 3-2 I guess that was it. Hopefully that's out of my system now.

Any comments on the play??

Probably better for me than the flush.

03-31-2002, 12:40 AM
i like beating em with it too...

3 str8 times out of my BB i won with it. i flopped trip 2s, and 2 pair twice...

1 guy was pissed...he was in LP with KK and didnt raise pre...he knew he lost the pot himself on that one..."I raise, you fold....fuck!!!" i believe were his exact words. haha

check raised every time with it too...love that look on their face, when they realize the possibilities.

i know full well ive had that look before... /images/smile.gif

b

04-02-2002, 04:32 AM
Sounds like a replay of my win except that I had to call at SB in a 7-handed pot, flopped a 4-flush and an open-ended straight, sweated the turn but completed the straight on the river. Nice feeling isn't it?