PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever get that feeling?

symphonic
03-22-2004, 01:37 AM
When you almost know your hand is gonna hit? Unfortunately it doesn't happen often, but sometimes, I can just feel my pocket pair is going to spike a set on the turn, or my flush draw will complete on the river. Maybe i'm just crazy though, haha. Or maybe it happens alot but I only remember the ones where it actually hits.

bisonbison
03-22-2004, 01:39 AM
Or maybe it happens alot but I only remember the ones where it actually hits.

bingo.

symphonic
03-22-2004, 01:42 AM
SHUTUP! IM PSYCHIC DAMNIT! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

siccjay
03-22-2004, 05:47 AM
A lot of players on Party have that feeling with 22 on a board of A K 9. Sometimes, I think they play it hoping to see a 6th card on the flop.

ThePopinjay
03-22-2004, 05:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When you almost know your hand is gonna hit? Unfortunately it doesn't happen often, but sometimes, I can just feel my pocket pair is going to spike a set on the turn, or my flush draw will complete on the river. Maybe i'm just crazy though, haha. Or maybe it happens alot but I only remember the ones where it actually hits.

[/ QUOTE ]

That feeling is the reason why I make money at Party.

asdf1234
03-22-2004, 06:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When you almost know your hand is gonna hit? Unfortunately it doesn't happen often, but sometimes, I can just feel my pocket pair is going to spike a set on the turn

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but I get the feeling that I'm going to lose when I flop a set of aces on an A 9 4 rainbow board, and my senses have yet to fail me. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Webster
03-22-2004, 08:09 AM
LOL - actually I DO have that feeling at times but I never remember the times I have that feeling and miss.

It's like when a friend predicts something a year in advance, you go WOW you really hit that one, but you don't remember the 20 bazarr predictions that he missed.

PraetorianAZ
03-22-2004, 01:12 PM
I must be crazy too. It's not a feeling though, it's a flash... a knowledge. You just "see" it. Same thing happens sometimes in blackjack and trading.

These things are possible. Quantum mechanics is a funny thing, but I'm not cold calling on a 2 outer regardless of my "visions".