PDA

View Full Version : KJo - $2/4

joker122
03-21-2004, 10:27 PM
What's your move on the flop, fold, call, re-raise?

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, Hero calls, CO calls, Button folds, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: (5.50 SB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG+2 bets, MP1 raises, Hero...

umdpoker
03-21-2004, 11:02 PM
i fold when its 2 bets to me and the board looks like that. i might consider raising with aj and would definitely raise tj. this hand just seems like one that can have a lot of money wasted on it while draing nearly dead. if its only one bet, then i would raise every time.

Mike Gallo
03-21-2004, 11:22 PM
What's your move on the flop, fold, call, re-raise

Would any of the opponents in the hand raise on a draw?

Look at the hands that beat you and the hands you beat. You have a flop that hit anyone playing in the playing zone. Q 10 puts a straight out. Someone with 2 diamonds has a flush draw. Do these opponents play draws aggressively? Do you have any info on your opponents that you can share?

Without any knowledge of the players you will not get too many good responses.

OnlinePokerCoach
03-21-2004, 11:29 PM
Ideally, you would like to have information about the raiser. Is he a maniac, raising with any pair? Is he a rock, raising with only the nuts?

Without any such information, I would fold here.

Cheers,
OnlinePokerCoach.com

joker122
03-21-2004, 11:34 PM
I had a pretty good read on UTG+2 but none on MP, hence my dillema. UTG+2 played ABC poker, and I was positive that he had nothing worse than top pair. MP had just recently sat down.

Does that do anything for anybody?

jrobb83
03-22-2004, 12:25 AM
If the 1st bettor is tight and without a read on MP, I would probably fold here. There are so many hands out there that beat me, I'd err on the side of caution rather than splash chips around here.