PDA

View Full Version : just take your chips....dip

03-28-2002, 07:39 PM
on this table, we were all chopping when possible. if folded to ya on the button, ya may as well let em chop. it also kept the table at ease and more likely to give up more on bigger pots. this was a great table. nice and passive, easy to control the action...

anyways...this guy is going to change tables, but hell play his button. hes got kind of a condescending look towards the table about him.

all fold to him on button, he raises...sb folds.. im in bb...i dont even look at my cards, but reraise, he calls. strong feeling he was just stealing 'one for the road'.

now no matter what flops im betting out.

flop ???

i bet he folds with a slight sneer at me.

up yours A-hole! just cause your leavin doesnt mean ya should upset the balance thats happenin. haha

guy next to me chuckled and asked, "did ya even look?"

not saying its never right to steal blinds...i do it at times, and some games its mandatory, but this game wasnt even close...too many other exploitable situations for alot more chips.

i also just didnt like how he treated the table during his stay...

b

03-28-2002, 09:32 PM
I don't know if I agree with your "asshole" assessment, but I do know if you consistently piss all over the people to your left you're going to be hurting if they are anywhere near your level of play.

03-28-2002, 11:51 PM
Dealt KTo on the button in a casual, friendly 7.50-15 table at Trop. Everybody folded to me and I raised. There was a little giggle on my right, a sign that he thought I was stealing.

SB looked at me, smiled, and called. BB who just won a humongous pot with a SF on a capped betting, (I may post this under the TT post below) also called.

Flop Q T T rainbow. Both blinds checked to me and I bet. SB folded, BB looked pissed and raised. I called.

Turn brick, BB bet, I raised, BB called.

River another brick, BB checked, I bet, he called.

I turned up my trips, BB mucked. Guy to my right said: "I thought you were just stealing".

I replied: "I thought I was too."