PDA

View Full Version : Action Flop

Toro
03-20-2004, 10:30 PM
I posted this over in the internet category too, just to piss them off. WPT at the Bellagio, final hand, 77 vs. K /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. Phillips finally calls one of Tomko's all-in bets and they see a flop with a 7 and 2 spades.

Phillips smiles and says "It's just like playing on-line, action flop". More evidence that on-line poker is rigged.

Gonzoman
03-21-2004, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I posted this over in the internet category too, just to piss them off. WPT at the Bellagio, final hand, 77 vs. K /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. Phillips finally calls one of Tomko's all-in bets and they see a flop with a 7 and 2 spades.

Phillips smiles and says "It's just like playing on-line, action flop". More evidence that on-line poker is rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought there had to be 'some' evidence before there can be 'more' evidence. And believe me, you didn't piss anyone off over there, just amused them.

Toro
03-21-2004, 12:48 AM
That's good because I really didn't want to piss anyone off, except maybe the tight asses, really did just want to amuse!

Rushmore
03-21-2004, 08:58 AM