PDA

View Full Version : Boat on The River - Styx

JDErickson
03-19-2004, 03:50 AM
Crazy loose Party Table. Opponent in this hand has been known to be very passive. Earlier showing a JJ hand he called all the way to river with with no raises to win over 99.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (8 handed) converter (http://www.stompandcrush.com/cgi-bin/hhparser.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls.

Flop: (7 SB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB folds, UTG calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

River: (6.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 10.50 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 10.50 BB, between Hero and UTG.</font>

Comments?

sthief09
03-19-2004, 03:55 AM
you need to start posting hands where you actually do stuff wrong /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

JDErickson
03-19-2004, 11:12 AM
I try to post hands that I lost on that I believe I may have overplayed or been outplayed.

Opponent flips KK and takes the pot

Sam T.
03-19-2004, 11:25 AM
I have to say that I love the newest poker fad - playing AA or KK as if they were 33. I've had my TPTK (holding AK or AQ) beaten by these hands repeatedly of late, and want to punch the winner in the mouth for getting my hopes up, and then kiss him for not taking more of my money.