PDA

View Full Version : First Royal Flush/Bonus at Party?

nbb
03-19-2004, 02:08 AM
After 26000 hands, I hit my first Royal Flush tonight. The only other time I've seen this, someone at the table said that Party gives a bonus for this?

Anyone have any info on this? Who should I email?

Cheers,
NBB

PS - I won a whole $9 on it. Not bad for flopping it! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

symphonic
03-19-2004, 02:20 AM
i think i may of been at your table, did you have a TJ of spades and the flop came KQA /images/graemlins/spade.gif

nbb
03-19-2004, 02:41 AM
That was me. You must of been the one to my right.....
I kind of jumped the gun when I said "watch this" before your timer expired.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

symphonic
03-19-2004, 02:47 AM
No, I wasn't to your right, I folded preflop on that hand /images/graemlins/smile.gif I was probably the one losing all his money at the table, such has been the pattern for the past 2 days. I remember seeing that flop though and thinking "Man, I wish I had had TJ /images/graemlins/spade.gif" and then you flipped it up.

My party poker name is emoisms. Uh oh, I gave it away, now you all are going to sit at my table and wait to take all my hard earned money /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif

nbb
03-27-2004, 05:55 PM
Well, I got the bonus from Party today for the Royal....

A genuine Party Poker Baseball Cap! Woohoo!!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Warik
03-27-2004, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

A genuine Party Poker Baseball Cap! Woohoo!!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a royal last week and didn't get anything. When did you get yours?

I want a cap.

SpaceAce
03-27-2004, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a royal last week and didn't get anything. When did you get yours?

I want a cap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I got a Royal Flush on PartyPoker a few months ago and didn't hear anything about getting a baseball cap.

SpaceAce

sfer
03-27-2004, 07:37 PM
Or run in fear when you sit down at our tables. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

nbb
03-27-2004, 10:23 PM
You have to send an email to their customer support and tell them the hand number. It took about a week to get it.

I'll sell u mine for $10! /images/graemlins/grin.gif