PDA

View Full Version : scalf' evening thurs plays..

scalf
03-18-2004, 06:58 PM
/images/graemlins/blush.gif got shut out this aft...

hell having to work for a living...

depaul -2.5 even at sports.com..
i love the way depaul has played towards end of season..feel this is a major play..

seton hall +3 i kept waiting for az to play up to "potential" this year, but hey..they suck..hafta travel to east..the hall is waiting..may want to consider seton hall dictating slower pace and betting under too..

mich st -2 i know i am fading big al...but reno has been talking trash..this big ten team will be up..and izzo will have a strategy to stop wolfpax key player...big bet on spartans...

gl all

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Wake up CALL
03-18-2004, 07:54 PM
Scalf you are faded on Seton Hall, Arizona wins this one in a cake walk. AZ by 7

shemp
03-18-2004, 08:08 PM
I like MSU too. You realize they can't win now? Sigh. If I could fade my own bets...

mikelow
03-18-2004, 11:02 PM
Can't defend, can't rebound? You overlooked
those telling words. Big second half for the
Wolfpack.

shemp
03-19-2004, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Can't defend, can't rebound? You overlooked
those telling words. Big second half for the
Wolfpack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the post-game I-told-ya-so, repeating content free pre-game twaddle that doesn't jibe with how it played out was a nice touch, too. MSU outrebounded and forced more turnovers, the fouls were one-sided and Nevada shot well from the line. Good job by those who saw it coming.

Wildbill
03-19-2004, 03:04 AM
I did /images/graemlins/grin.gif

If the Pack hadn't missed so many open shots in the first half this wouldn't have been that close. I think they got nerves and once they fell behind a lot they just went to playing their game and let the Spartans implode. I agree the trash talking was stupid, always better to let the media (especially the ass kissers at ESPN) talk up an overrated team and just do your business on the court.

mikelow
03-19-2004, 04:20 PM
Arizona, what an underachieving team. I think Lute Olsen had difficulties comminicating, and Arizona's defense was poor most of the season.