PDA

View Full Version : Party...WOW...

MrGrob
03-18-2004, 11:00 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I had not been to Party in some time. It just had a bad feel to me and the software drove me nuts. Well, today they baited me with a bonus, and I took it figuring that I could stand the software just long enough to clear it and make some cash...but DAMN...I was not expection the new lobby or anything. I am shocked...I am going to stay this time! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

GWB
03-18-2004, 12:16 PM
If it weren't for the fact that you're from Texas, I would say "Stay away from Party - we don't need no more sharks"

As you are from Texas - Welcome.

Nikita
03-19-2004, 08:10 AM
How you have not played at Party before they gave you the bonus?

cassandras
03-19-2004, 10:58 AM
So I've been playing at Pacific, which I thought was the loosest games online -- 15/30 with 60% seeing the flop, so it's pretty lucrative. But are the high limits on Party just as good? I hate Pacific software because you can only play one table.

GrannyMae
03-19-2004, 11:47 PM
Well, today they baited me with a bonus

i got $50 on wednesday i think. thx for telling me it was bait. i thought it was cuz' i was a VIP !!
(wooooooooo-hooooooo, free money)

i think i'll pop over there in a few, sit at a 5-10 and cap the first hand dealt to me.

sound like a good strategy??

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/violent/sterb228.gif

lorinda
03-19-2004, 11:57 PM
think i'll pop over there in a few, sit at a 5-10 and cap the first hand dealt to me.

You'll have to post in Early position for this to work, otherwise it will be capped before it gets to you, either that or the software will crash.

Lori

GrannyMae
03-20-2004, 12:07 AM
You'll have to post in Early position for this to work, otherwise it will be capped before it gets to you, either that or the software will crash.

but any smaller limit, and i may have to be there for a bit. how about posting behind, then wait for a good hand or my BB ?

then i'll quadruple up and cashout...

waiiiit, can't do that. need 8,400 hands in 6 days or they remove the bonus.

hmmm, what kinda welcome back bonus is that??

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/violent/sterb225.gif