PDA

View Full Version : Ol' Yeller Bush "appeased" Osama

jokerswild
03-18-2004, 02:45 AM
Bin Laden declared war against the US to have the US forces stationed in Saudi removed. Ol' Yeller removed them.

Ol'Yeller quit looking for Bin Laden when he decided to give Iraq to Halliburton. It's clear that it wasn't to gain oil for the US people, but only for his cronies' corporations because OPEC has limited production and has driven the price to 20 year highs. If Ol' Yeller wasn't appeasing the Saudis, then he might think about pressuring OPEC to expand production.

Powell told Indian students the other day that the current administration will do nothing to stop outsourcing jobs from the US.

This administration does nothing to protect the American people. It represents its corporate elite.

MMMMMM
03-18-2004, 03:53 AM
And what makes you think Bush ever "quit looking for bin-Laden"? jokerswild, you have a rather active imagination I'm afraid

Outsourcing is good because outsourcing is a two-way street. We also gain jobs this way (more jobs than we lose, I seem to recall reading very recently) by our citizens performing work for foreign corporations. Did you ever consider that side of the matter?

jokerswild
03-18-2004, 06:21 AM
You are the one with alzheimers. Bush himself said last year he wasn't worried about Osama, just Saddam. While he was saying Saddam had weapons, his ally in Pakistan was selling real nuclear technology to Iran an North Korea. He's cozy with Pakistan.

Your job figure is ludicrous. The US has lost a net 2.5 million jobs in the last 3 years. Bush calls flipping burgers a manufacturing job in the 2003 economic report.

You really should be checked for alzheimers. Ol' Yeller appeased Osama, and continues to appease the Saudis, even though Osama, his family (whom Bush arranged to leave the country on 9-12-01 when all Americans were grounded), and 19 of the hijackers all are known terrorist supporters and terrorists.

The truth is that you can't handle the truth.

CCass
03-18-2004, 10:58 AM
If the Dems would let us drill in the ANWAR, we wouldn't need OPEC oil. So tell me again who is at fault for the price of oil?

jokerswild
03-18-2004, 11:19 AM
Your oil statement isn't true. Even if it was , Ol'Yeller wouldn't have sidekick "More Yeller Cheney" (draft dodger, not a deserter like Ol' Yeller) and Halliburton (the company they would no doubt give a no bid contract to) sell any recovered oil at less than $38.00 a barrel to the American public.

Your usurper believes that the majority of the American public should be serfs to corporate cowards and crooks like Ken Lay at Enron (one of Ol' Yeller's best friends.)

Kerry was correct in describing Ol' Yeller and "More Yeller" as the most crooked , lying admin since Nixon.
This is best exemplified by Ol'Yeller's bribed Supreme Crook Scalia, who won't excuse himself from "More Yeller's case before the court. More Yeller Cheney is desperately trying to hide the fact that they planned to invade Afghanistan before 9-11 at the reccomendation of Ol'Yeller's stooge:Ken Lay.

These guys make Bill Clinton look like a saint.

CCass
03-18-2004, 12:17 PM
Remain calm. Gently push the "call" button and the nurse will appear very soon. After she medicates you, the delusions will subside.

Wake up CALL
03-18-2004, 12:29 PM
Hey Hey Jokerswild, keep up the good work. As long as we have flaming liberals such as yourself spewing forth this dribble the Republicans ought to remain safely in power for a long time to come.

Wake

MMMMMM
03-18-2004, 01:56 PM
So you are taking Bush's statement that he wasn't worried about Osama to mean that he stopped looking for him? Nice reading comprehension there, jokerswild;-)

The statistics regarding jobs which you quote are misleading, I believe. They don't take into account contract work performed by Americans for foreign corporations (the outsourcing from others to us) nor do they take into account small businesses created. I suspect there may be other problems with using that raw figure alone but I am not as knowledgable as adios who could perhaps shed more light on the subject.

jokerswild
03-18-2004, 04:12 PM
They have a lot in common. They are still looking for the real terrorists, mostly on the golf couse. When Bush finds some, like the nuke scientist in Pakistan, he sipmly lets him go to appease the local dictator like Musharif.

Whem the FBI traced the anthrax sent to only Democrats in Sept 01 to the CIA, Bush squashed the investugation.