PDA

View Full Version : Your opinions about pokersites....?

Jimbolito
03-17-2004, 09:34 AM
Just want some of your opinions about the different majorpokersites. I play mostly at paradise cuz of their software and great support. Most people say they have the thoughest games on net, but I find that incorrect. Maybe cuz I only play $1-$2 fixed right now.

But anyway, thinkin about trying someother sites. And honestly party and the skins is nothing for me I think, I really dont like their software at all. And support aint that fast that I prefer.

Thinkin about tryin UB, cuz as far as I can see their ringgames aint that tight, not at lower limits anyway. Anyone play there? Give me som thoughts about your experiences there. Heard their support is very slow, still true?

Anyway, other sites you would recommend? I play 1-2 right now, and sometime SnG´s and multitournaments, but ringgames is most important to cover.

Is stars sngs as tight as their ringgames?

\\Jc.

TylerD
03-17-2004, 10:14 AM
I would recommend you stick to Paradise for your fixed limit cash games and try out Stars for SnG and multis. The tournament structure and software is IMO unrivalled elsewhere on the 'net. The $10-$20 SnGs are very beatable and aren't nearly as tight as the cash games (NLHE, O8 & PL08 - i haven't tried any others). The multis at Stars are also great if thats your type of thing.