PDA

View Full Version : Nothing more annoying then,,,,,

OrangeHeat
03-17-2004, 09:25 AM
Sorting all the tables, putting your name on the list for all the juicy tables, and then finding out five minutes later that the PARTY POKER waiting lists are all f'ed up again and you have to do it again.

The most basic premise of keeping games going is to have the network up and the waiting lists WORKING. Party seems to F*** these up the most. Screw all the other bells and whistle crap on the upgrades just fix the Goddamn waiting lists!

Vent over....

Orange

scotnt73
03-17-2004, 10:21 AM
how about making it to the final 2 in a 140 person tourny. finding out your opponent is horrible heads up and slowly grinding from 15% to 85% of the chips over the next hour before your hd crashes. you reboot and luckily diskcheck runs but it takes 20 minutes. finally you log back on and are back down to 5% of the chips. i was pissed. luckily he was so bad heads up that an hour later i was the winner. he really was that bad heads up. i just doubled the BB every hand preflop and hed fold unless he had something then hed reraise on those rare occasions. when he did this id fold unless i had a monster.

AviD
03-17-2004, 11:25 AM
Yeah there is something more annoying...getting AKs on the Button with full field to you and having your buttons disappear. (i.e. your hand gets folded after you timeout)

Then the board makes some ridiculous hands, of which you have nuts in an insane pot...but wait...you aren't in it...because your buttons disappeared...

Yep, that's far more annoying...thats alot of lost money!

PartyPoker is the devil! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Mangatang
03-17-2004, 11:59 AM
Someone saying, "Nothing more annoying THEN..."

OrangeHeat
03-17-2004, 12:10 PM
You are obviously of superior intellect to the rest of us who are trying to convey a message rather than nitpick the details.

Orange

Mangatang
03-17-2004, 12:16 PM
Sorry, just a pet peeve. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

scotnt73
03-17-2004, 12:20 PM
i bet you have the plastic cover on your car seats.

CrackerZack
03-17-2004, 12:20 PM
You need one to keep the jerry curl juice from dripping and staining it.

Homer
03-17-2004, 12:55 PM
Someone saying, "Nothing more annoying THEN..."

Actually, writing "your" instead of "you're" annoys me much more. If ur gonna be lazy, write ur instead of your. At least then, people can't be sure if ur a moron or ur just being lazy.

OrangeHeat
03-17-2004, 01:20 PM
NP - I am just grumpy this morning - no coffee grinds left /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Orange

MicroBob
03-17-2004, 04:58 PM
yes...i havent had my coffee yet either.

i find that if i compose a post pre-coffee (as opposed to composing a pre post-coffee) i make some bizarre errors such as your/you're, then/than, there/their, and even no/know (ex: there is know way party can be that stupid).

when i read someone else's posts i notice these idiotic errors right away....but sometimes when i'm really into a thought i think the typing part of my brain must be completely seperated from the grammar-there/their part of my brain.