PDA

View Full Version : PartyPoker ripped me off!

Sincere
03-16-2004, 11:59 PM
It says on their site, plain as day.

[ QUOTE ]
Refer a friend and get to spend an evening with the Gorgeous Shana Hiatt

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I refered a friend and I still haven't heard anything about my evening with Shana Hiatt yet. I emailed them to complain so I'm wondering what kind of excuses they are going to throw at me. There are false advertising laws!

jek187
03-17-2004, 12:03 AM
Your email is going to result in an office full of confused Indians. Their response should be great. I can hardly wait.

Sincere
03-17-2004, 12:18 AM
Here is my email to them:

Subject: I want my evening with Shana Hiatt!

[ QUOTE ]
It says on your site, plain as day, in plain english

"Refer a friend and get to spend an evening with the Gorgeous Shana Hiatt."

Well, I refered some friends not to long ago. And I was wanting to cash in on my evening with the Gorgeous Shana Hiatt. So could you email me back with the details for our "evening"?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll keep you posted on any news.

paland
03-17-2004, 12:48 AM
I think that this is going to be a very interesting and entertaining thread. I can't stop laughing when I think of the office in India.

TheNutz
03-17-2004, 02:51 AM
This is going all the way to the guy who earns $1.00 per hour down there!!

Jim Kuhn
03-17-2004, 03:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is going all the way to the guy who earns $1.00 per hour down there!!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG - Lucy Jones is a guy? First Granny and now this! See ya! I am going back to B&M!

Hung
03-17-2004, 04:31 AM
Party's support is really a pain in the *ss.
My account got locked because someone else had the same password as mine or the other way arround. So they locked my account. I called them and they told me to fax or scan my driving license. So that's what I did. I wait one day, nothing. So I call them to ask if they received my copy of my driving licesen. Nothing. I've send it by e-mail, so no way they could lose it. I just go to my sent items and send it again. 15 minutes later I call them to see if they got my e-mail. NOTHING!! I send it again and wait one day again. When I came home from work I got an e-mail from party saying they received my e-mail but they still had to call me on my phonennumber to check if I would answer (or whatever the reason is). I call them and I get some Indian guy (as usual). He's starting to ask me several questions. Date of birth, 4 last digits of my credit card, my address etc. Then he tells me he's going to transfer me to the finance department (WTF?) He tries to transfer me and after 2 minutes I hear a busy tone... I call them again, the same guy answers. He apologizes and says he's going to transfer me again. But he gives me the direct number of the finance in case I lose connexion again (??) If he stays on the phone while he makes the transfer I wont lose the connexion and he can explain everything to his colleague. I get another guy on the phone and I ask him if his colleague explained him the situation. New guy knew nothing. I had to explain everything again. So why the f*ck did I answer all those questions? This new guy asks me the sme questions. Address, name, first name, pet, car, credit card digits, and the last question was: what was the amount of your last deposit? I couldn't answer. Because I didn't had my poker file with me. But that wasn't a big deal. (phew) Later on I checked my history and my last deposit was Ocotbler last year! no wonder I couldn't remember. The guy called me on my mobile and my account got unlocked. It took me several calls (not toll free!) several e-mails and all those question to unblock my account. And for what? Just because someone else has the same password? This is very weird.

MicroBob
03-17-2004, 04:46 AM
about as weird as you posting this whole deal in a thread on a completely different topic.

i too am looking forward to the reply from our party-support friends on the whole shana hiatt evening.

Hung
03-17-2004, 07:02 AM
It's very weird.
I'm insane.