PDA

View Full Version : PartyPoker.com Million III Updates

Michael O'Malley
03-16-2004, 07:20 PM
I put up a total list of all players after the first two days (split shifts) at: http://www.rzitup.com/ppm.htm. Tonight they will play down to 27 players.

Vehn
03-16-2004, 07:31 PM
Bob T is at T26,500 btw, around the middle of the pack. Looks like AAmaz0n is out. Dunno about anyone else.

Inthacup
03-16-2004, 07:33 PM
File Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

This is what I get when I click on the link /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cup

Stew
03-16-2004, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
File Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

This is what I get when I click on the link /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here!

Vehn
03-16-2004, 07:35 PM
How many urls do you know that end in a period?

Stew
03-16-2004, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How many urls do you know that end in a period?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not too many, LOL, I backspaced the period out and got it. Thanks!

Homer
03-16-2004, 07:46 PM
Cool, Bob T's still in there. Looks like he'll be at the same table as Daniel Negraneau tomorrow.

J.R.
03-16-2004, 07:49 PM
I'm pretty sure today is day 3 and they play until 27 are left.

fluff
03-16-2004, 07:50 PM
Quite a few 1st round big name casualties: Phil Helmuth, Gus Hansen, Juha Helppi, Juan Carlos Mortenson, Jose Rosenkranz are the ones I saw. All of them direct buy-in.

Kathy Liebert is still in the game, and the only pro I recognize that qualified on-line.

Lori
03-16-2004, 07:58 PM
RANDY BUEHLER Online Qualifier 22,000

Another ex-top MTG Pro turns to poker.

ALLEN CUNNINGHAM Online Qualifier Day 1 $ 19,000

Pro qualifies online.

GrannyMae
03-16-2004, 08:17 PM
File Not Found

$50 bucks says this spambum won't even see these replies. that was a hitNrun.

(where's the hat o'malley?? i won't let up until i get it. seymour is PISSED)

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/k0/smashfreak.gif

Inthacup
03-16-2004, 08:17 PM
You're right. There's no way to put a period at the end of a link. I tried here (http://www.icalledshotgun.com/vehnsucks.htm) but I couldn't get it to work. I did get it in the title bar though /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Cup

Legend27
03-16-2004, 08:30 PM
I went out on day one after 7 hours.

RollaJ
03-16-2004, 08:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went out on day one after 7 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sux, hope u are having a good time tho

MS Sunshine
03-16-2004, 08:51 PM
link (http://www.rzitup.com/ppm.htm)

MS Sunshine

stripsqueez
03-16-2004, 09:11 PM
Dear Mr O'Malley

Problems at Party Poker

Hi. I am a regular player at your site and understand from your posts that you have some form of management or promotional role at Party Poker.

Whilst playing at Party Poker i often have problems with the software and support. These issues can be very frustrating. Last night whilst playing 3 of your 10/20 6 max hold'em games (very nice games i am quick to admit) i decided to check for other games i might be interested in playing. I was thinking maybe a bit of $100 buy-in Pot Limit Omaha on the side. To my considerable dissapointment i was unable to join a waiting list.

I found myself in the undignified position of banging the mouse pad on my laptop harder and harder hoping this would rectify the problem.

I have accounts at 4 other on-line poker sites all of whom in my experience have fewer problems and more attentive, knowledgable support. Sometimes i think that i might be better off taking my monthly rake contribution of around $6,000 to another site

My concerns about Party Poker would be considerably less if someone would listen to my problems and i had some understanding how the problems occured. To that end whilst i do not object to you posting promotional matieral on this forum my admiration and likely continued patronage could be ensured if you were to hang around this forum a little more and field responses to problems that i and others have experienced.

Yours Faithfully

Stripsqueez - Chickenhawk