PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Pokerroom?

lefty rosen
03-16-2004, 07:15 PM
This place has become as bad as ACR or the Pokerclub? Even the rounders that people suspected were bots have left this place, did some player left off a bad stink bomb at one of the tables here? I myself cranked thousands out of there till I got bored with it............

jek187
03-16-2004, 07:16 PM
Try DLing the new software at www.pokerroom.com. (http://www.pokerroom.com.)

Stew
03-16-2004, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This place has become as bad as ACR or the Pokerclub? Even the rounders that people suspected were bots have left this place, did some player left off a bad stink bomb at one of the tables here? I myself cranked thousands out of there till I got bored with it............

[/ QUOTE ]

What limits are you playing? There were like 10 full 1/2 tables last night and at least 5 when I got home from work today.

LargeCents
03-16-2004, 09:08 PM
I know what's going on. You are still using Pokerroom 3.0 software. This is being phased out in the next few weeks, according to the Pokerroom site.

If you upgrade to the Pokerroom 4.2 software, you can get into the "main" lobby. For some reason, the 3.0 and 4.2 are completely different lobbies. Don't ask me why, I was just as baffled at first also.

lefty rosen
03-17-2004, 01:30 PM
Okay so the bot/rounders are on the other side, but I couldn't even get into it to snoop around?