PDA

View Full Version : Dress-Up Jesus Doll

Wake up CALL
03-16-2004, 06:37 PM
" I don't care if it rains or freezes, long as I got my plastic Jesus."

Now you too can have your own plastic Jesus and dress him up in your favorite costumes. How about "Gay Jesus" for that weekend trip to San Francisco? Or perhaps you'd prefer a "Devil Jesus" outfit with which to antagonize the compassionate conservatives, no true flaming liberal should be without this outfit. Could be you are a Raiders fan, if so dress your plastic Jesus in the Skull and Cross-bones outfit to show your true "spirit". I know none of you will want to be without the one, the only the "Hula-Jesus" outfit. You've seen the little Hula girls dancing on the dashboard in movies and of course the infamous plastic Jesus, now you get the best of both worlds all in one doll. For the contemporary set and hip at heart dress your Jesus Doll in the latest surf gear complete with a sign that says Hang in There Baby. You'll have the hippest Baby Jesus doll on the beach.

Don't be the last blasphemer on your block to display the new and improved Plastic Jesus doll.

Here is the link and be sure to click on the Slideshow to see the different outfits I described above.
Baby Jesus Dress-Up Doll (http://www.nbc5i.com/news/2926552/detail.html?treets=dfw&tid=2651961494813&tml=dfw_4 pm&tmi=dfw_4pm_2995_04000103162004&ts=H)

Wake

Zeno
03-17-2004, 12:01 PM
There should be a whole line of these dolls. A Judas doll, a Herod Doll, a Pilate Doll, a Mary Magdalene Doll etc - ol' Mel should have had a media bliz campagin with this and raked in even more mullah. You know, 'Get a Herod Doll free with the puchase of any Big Mac w/fries' type thang. Jesus was, after all, a capitalist. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

-Zeno

scotnt73
03-17-2004, 12:22 PM
have you guys ever seen the Conan Obrian where he has the figurines of children playing sports with Jesus. priceless. /images/graemlins/grin.gif