PDA

View Full Version : MG in NJ Mike Galllo

Anadrol 50
03-16-2004, 05:47 PM
I think this guy is the most respected poster on 2+2. Look at his posts....

When he posts something the replies and views are huge !!!

That is probably why he added his government name to his handle....

Wrong Forum Man
03-16-2004, 05:57 PM
I have no doubt that everyone wants to discuss the godlike qualities possessed by MK420/MG in NJ/Mike Gallo/That Loud Italian Guy, but please, move it over to the News, Views and Gossip forum where it belongs.

- Sincerely, Wrong Forum Man

NJchick
03-17-2004, 01:50 PM
I had the extreme pleasure of meeting MG 2 weekends ago in AC and he really is an exceptional guy. He knows his stuff and everyone should be fortunate enough that he takes the time to discuss the game. Just my 2cents.

Jezebel
03-17-2004, 03:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think this guy is the most respected poster on 2+2. Look at his posts....

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I would if I could ever figure out which name he is using /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm half way expecting him to start posting as @ and refering to himself as "the artist formerly known as...."

In all seriousness, he does post some interesting stuff, but for my money, the poster that is the real McCoy is none other than Louie Landale. That guy posts some real gems. Thanks Louie.

Anadrol 50
03-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Wow !

I heard about that meeting !

How was he in person ? Did he give you any 'secret advice' ? Was there any chemistry, did you guys hook up ? Did you see his famous notebook ?

Thanks in advance for your replys...

brian0729
03-17-2004, 06:02 PM
How was he in person ? Did he give you any 'secret advice' ? Was there any chemistry, did you guys hook up ? Did you see his famous notebook ?

I think the real question is did she get to see or touch the famous pyramid he covers his cards with? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

LivingLegend58
03-18-2004, 03:37 PM
Wow what a handle, where did you come up with it?

/images/graemlins/cool.gif

NJchick
03-19-2004, 02:14 AM
Heard about the meeting??? LOL!

He's as nice in person as he is online. Very cordial, polite and a solid player. I only got to play with him for few orbits and I felt bad because we had made tenative plans for dinner which fell to the wayside. I was attending ATLARGE and that took up most of my time. Still he is a GREAT GUY and I look forward the times we chat about the game and other stuff.

Yes he showed me his notebook and I got to see the pyramid in use. Sorry to disappoint - it was never my intention on "hooking" up with the Great MG during our initial face to face. Right now pokerplayers especially those found in AC are not exactly on this chick's "A-List" for hook-ups. Too many bad beats /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hope this gives you the scoop you wanted.

Mikey
03-19-2004, 03:41 AM
I think you should at least show MG your pair, without him having to show you the Nuts.

P.S. Don't let him sandbag you when you are out of position, he is famouse for the old checkraise especially when you can't see it cooming.

NJchick
03-19-2004, 10:34 AM
Are you a moderator?

80% of the posts in the General Forum are useless. MG is an avid poster and a major contributor to this site. He fits into *any* category.

Wrong Forum Man
03-19-2004, 11:00 AM
Are you a moderator?

What do you think?

80% of the posts in the General Forum are useless.

You have 8 posts, how the hell would you know? And even if some of them are useless, they are on topic, and as such, belong in this forum.

MG is an avid poster and a major contributor to this site.

MG, is that you?

He fits into *any* category.

That's what she said.

I'm surprised that an inexperienced posted such as yourself would have the nerve to talk back to a double-digit poster such as Wrong Forum Man.

- Best Wishes, Wrong Forum Man

southerndog
03-19-2004, 11:27 AM
MG is a solid poker player, and a solid guy.
I met him this week at the Borg, and we had a good time.

He has assisted me in converting myself from fish, to something better.

nykenny
03-19-2004, 11:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Yes he showed me his notebook and I got to see the pyramid in use. Sorry to disappoint - it was never my intention on "hooking" up with the Great MG during our initial face to face. Right now pokerplayers especially those found in AC are not exactly on this chick's "A-List" for hook-ups. Too many bad beats /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
good thinking. afterall, most poker players are losers one way or another. why hook up with loser? LOL

Kenny

nykenny
03-19-2004, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you should at least show MG your pair, without him having to show you the Nuts.

P.S. Don't let him sandbag you when you are out of position, he is famouse for the old checkraise especially when you can't see it cooming.

[/ QUOTE ]
ROFLMAO /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NJchick
03-19-2004, 11:37 AM
Actually I have been a reader of 2+2 since 2001.

Its people like you that give me reason not to post.

Sorry to disappoint but the % of posters who favor MG outwieght anything you might have to say in the matter.

Cheers.

NJC

Wrong Forum Man
03-19-2004, 12:02 PM
Its people like you that give me reason not to post.

Please forgive me for requesting that this thread be created in the proper forum. I am a monster of epic proportions.

Sorry to disappoint but the % of posters who favor MG outwieght anything you might have to say in the matter.

Superior logic, outstanding I say. Because a large percentage of posters "favor" MG, they should be allowed to post random things about him in any forum they so desire. Makes sense to me. BTW, I like MG as well, but that has nothing to do with my request that this thread be moved to the proper forum.

Lastly, I feel the need to note that if you can't see that comments like...

I'm surprised that an inexperienced posted such as yourself would have the nerve to talk back to a double-digit poster such as Wrong Forum Man.

...are being said tounge-in-cheek, this discussion should end right now.

- Best Wishes, Wrong Forum Man

pokerprince1234
04-10-2004, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Heard about the meeting??? LOL!

I felt bad because we had made tenative plans for dinner which fell to the wayside. Still he is a GREAT GUY and I look forward the times we chat about the game and other stuff.
Sorry to disappoint - it was never my intention on "hooking" up with the Great MG during our initial face to face.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure everyone heard about the meeting, except for his fiancee. Was it your intention on "hooking" up with the Great MG on your second face to face? What about the third?? Any sparks flying there? Good luck! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Anadrol 50
04-10-2004, 10:24 PM
The prince is cool....