PDA

View Full Version : evaluate my blind steal attempt

Alobar
03-16-2004, 02:33 PM
Table is a little on the tight side, I havent seen the BB in this hand do anything out of the ordinary

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.stompandcrush.com/cgi-bin/hhparser.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, Hero raises, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) T/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB bets, BB raises, Hero calls, SB calls.

Turn: (6 BB) Q/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets, SB folds, BB raises, Hero 3-bets, BB caps, Hero calls.

River: (14 BB) J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
BB bets, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 16 BB
<font color="#990066">Main Pot: 16 BB, between Hero and BB.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by BB (16 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
BB shows Qh Qs (full house, queens full of tens).
Hero shows Td Kd (three of a kind, tens).
Outcome: BB wins 16 BB. </font>

Luke
03-16-2004, 02:38 PM
Preflop: Fine.

Flop: Not that calling is bad, but I'd go ahead and raise. I was the preflop raiser gosh darnit and am expected to bet/raise. I don't want to let my fans down. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Turn and river is fine.

Luke

LikesToLose
03-16-2004, 03:44 PM
I like the idea of the blind steal attempt against a tight table. Nothing wrong with raising here OCCASIONALLY, IMO.

I had him figuered for the straight with AK. I need more practice reading other players.

I would have bet the flop too.