PDA

View Full Version : How'd I do?

ApolloQuiet
03-16-2004, 12:23 PM
MP3 player was extremely weak and aggressive, earlier he had three bet with A8c with two players already in for the raise. He also raised the PF raiser with A6 when nothing hits on the flop for him, PF raiser reraised flop and MP3 called him all the way down with Ace high. I had very little to no respect for his play, hence the cap PF.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.stompandcrush.com/cgi-bin/hhparser.cgi)

Preflop: ApolloQuiet is MP2 with A/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif.
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, ApolloQuiet raises, MP3 3-bets, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, ApolloQuiet caps, MP3 calls.

Flop: (9.33 SB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
ApolloQuiet checks, MP3 bets, ApolloQuiet calls.

Turn: (5.66 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
ApolloQuiet checks, MP3 bets, ApolloQuiet raises, MP3 3-bets, ApolloQuiet caps, MP3 calls.

River: (13.66 BB) 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
ApolloQuiet bets, MP3 raises, ApolloQuiet 3-bets, MP3 bets $20 (All-In), ApolloQuiet calls.

Final Pot: 20.33 BB

Results in white below: <font color="white">
ApolloQuiet shows Ah Jc (full house, jacks full of aces).
MP3 shows As Ad (full house, aces full of jacks).
Outcome: MP3 wins 20.33 BB. </font>

ApolloQuiet
03-16-2004, 04:59 PM
I was just wondering if I should have slowed down at any point?

mmanne
03-16-2004, 05:24 PM
I think your only out of line stuff was Pre-flop

Pre-flop: I'm not sure why you capped. I don't know a single hand that a typical player 3-bets without cold-callers that AJ is ahead of.
Flop: I try to almost never slowplay, but this might be a time I'd be tempted to.
Turn: I like the cap
River: I like putting him all-in

I think this is a hand that will lose big money, I don't think slowing down post-flop is a good move, so I like that part of it. But why so aggressive pre-flop?

PS: Don't be too results-oriented