PDA

View Full Version : For anyone who has PokerTracker...

colos1
03-16-2004, 11:09 AM
I recently bought Pokertracker and I seem to always be missing a couple of hands when I download my history because when i look to see how many hands i've played I'm at 102 or 103 and I can only download my last 100 hands. How do you guys make sure you don't miss a hand or two?

This can make a huge difference in your stats when you land a monster pot and that pot isn't included in Pokertracker

Ticker74
03-16-2004, 11:13 AM
I just get into the habbit of requesting my last 100 hands every 20-30 minutes depending on the # of people at my table(s). This way I am sure to get all of my hands whether I am playing 1 table or 2. I'm 10k hands into it and haven't had a problem yet.

novamob
03-16-2004, 11:17 AM
Does Ptracker know not to double up the same hands? (i.e. if you download the same hand twice?)

Ticker74
03-16-2004, 11:18 AM
Yes. It excludes hands you have already imported.

Styles
03-16-2004, 11:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I recently bought Pokertracker and I seem to always be missing a couple of hands when I download my history because when i look to see how many hands i've played I'm at 102 or 103 and I can only download my last 100 hands. How do you guys make sure you don't miss a hand or two?

This can make a huge difference in your stats when you land a monster pot and that pot isn't included in Pokertracker

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't make sure you don't miss everyhand. Even if you are perfect Party will fail to send you a bunch. Their e-mail system must suck.

I worried about this alot til someone told me to get over it and I did.

I dunno why I was all worried about getting every hand too. It's not worth the hassle. You'll get enough data to learn from.

Tosh
03-16-2004, 11:27 AM
Just use the auto requster in PokerTracker.