PDA

View Full Version : Money trapped on UB - how can I withdraw them?

hukilai
03-16-2004, 01:56 AM
Hi,

You may be laughing, but I cannot take my money out of UltimateBet site. I have spent sometime on the site, won some money on microlimit and then wanted to cash them out.

They cash out to Neteller/FirePay accounts only and also send checks. (They also wire, but for $10K+ only /images/graemlins/frown.gif ).

I am not a resident of US, so I cannot have Neteller/FirePay account and all my local banks do not accept checks.

So it looks like I cannot get my money back, it really sucks /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Any idea what can I do?

I have a PartyPoker account as well. is it possible that I "lose" my money to someone on UB, and that person will transfer (PP has this feature) the same money (minus commission for the service) to my PartyPoker account? Does it sound crazy?

Any other ideas?

The sum is not that big at all - $100, but I do not want to lose it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

With the best wishes.

HavanaBanana
03-16-2004, 02:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not a resident of US, so I cannot have Neteller/FirePay account and all my local banks do not accept checks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't you have a neteller account?
Lots of non US players have that.
Get one and cash out to neteller and deposit on any other site that you want to play at.

ToT

Snow
03-16-2004, 02:18 AM
You can get a Neteller account without being from US.

Here is a description on what to do if you want your money in CASH:
1. Sign up on Neteller.
2. Apply for their debit card (free to apply).
3. Withdraw your money from UB to Neteller.
4. Wait for your debit card + pin code to arrive in the mail.
5. Transfer money from your Neteller account to the debit account on Neteller administration web(think it costs 2$ or similar to transfer)
6. Withdraw your money in any cash machine that supports world wide bank transactions.

Good luck!

JTG51
03-16-2004, 02:22 AM
I have a PartyPoker account as well. is it possible that I "lose" my money to someone on UB, and that person will transfer (PP has this feature) the same money (minus commission for the service) to my PartyPoker account? Does it sound crazy?

This is a VERY bad idea. Chip dumping will get both of your accounts closed and money seized.

UB will usually do player to player transfers if you email support and ask. If you know someone with an account on both UB and Party that is willing to help you, give that a shot.

hukilai
03-16-2004, 02:37 AM
Thanks for letting me know.

Let me be more specific then. Unfortunately, the do not do it for Russia citizens. I talked to their customer support and they say "No". /images/graemlins/frown.gif

hukilai
03-16-2004, 02:40 AM
Wow, I did not know it. Thanks for the info.

Another question is how to make such a transaction safely for both parties?

Regards,

Thomsen
03-16-2004, 05:52 AM
I have Neteller - I am from Europe I do not think that you have to be from US to have Neteller account.

TylerD
03-16-2004, 10:25 AM
How do you get your money out of Party?