PDA

View Full Version : Online sites with Best Rewards for PLayers....

PokerPaul
03-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Would be interested to see what people think of the online site that rewards their clientele the best.

here's my list (and i have not played every site by far)

1. PokerStars - their FPP points program now also includes a store where you can redeem the points for something tangible, in addition to tourney and sattelite entries.

2. Pacific Poker - been a while since i played there, but i remember them having a points program you could convert back to cash.

3. UB - Although i feel their customer support has been shaky at times, their UB points program and store, along with the huge variety of offereings in the store makes players feel appreciated for their loyalty.

Worst customer rewards: Party, Paradise.

PokerPaul
03-15-2004, 06:05 PM
Actually, i just had a great idea for an incentive as far as very frequent players are concerned.

If a site were to offer to cap individual players on the monthly rake they contribute.

So if say i contributed anything over a $250 rake cap in a month, anything over that amount would be refunded back to my account at monthend.

Just an idea....like they made their $250 rent off me in a month, after that i get to play for free rest of way.....

Hmm, now that i would go for....

BreakEvenPlayer
03-15-2004, 06:08 PM
1. Party Poker supplies the world with the easiest games to beat. I could care less about any of their problems. Hell, even if my buttons disappear it's still more than worth it.

Phishy McFish
03-15-2004, 06:58 PM
People would have "team" accounts then......I think

William
03-15-2004, 07:03 PM
You will get my standard reply to spammers : F*** You

And the same message to F*** Boyd /images/graemlins/mad.gif

And beat it now /images/graemlins/mad.gif