PDA

View Full Version : MAT.. i don't need this CRAP..

GrannyMae
03-14-2004, 03:19 PM
<font color="red"> From: Ryan*21
What are you talking about you old bag. Everyone thought you died, thats why they named a friggin hand after you. And who the f*uck do YOU think you are. Don't talk to me like that. I'd like to see you try that s*hit in person. I'd slap the s*hit out of you. For someone as old as you're suppose to be you sure talk like a 6 year old. You say you don't have very much time to post on here, yet you have 2500 post??? How can you have that many posts then, oh yeah, I know, You've never made an actual post about poker strategy.

Furthermore, you don't even know me, so eat s*hit and die you old f*uck.

And don't even try to pm me back with your dumbass smiley faces. They are so lame.

Ryan_21
</font>

if he is not banned mat, at the very least please tell him to stop PMing me. i have asked him twice, but he still sends them.
(astericks added by me for full flavored effect)

lil' help pls.

btw FOOL, the hand was not named for me for dying, i am NOT an old granny, and the 2,500 posts came a long time ago, over a long period. that makes all your insults not only pathetic, but inaccurate.

Ryan*21
03-14-2004, 03:49 PM
Why dont you tell the whole story, not just your side? Why dont you tell Mat how you've been following my around and bashing me and calling me names at every opportunity??? Why dont you tell him how you've been calling me anti-sematic, suicidal, racist, drunk, etc, etc??? Why dont you tell everybody how you cursed me out on Pokerstars at the Kotz, for no reason???

Wake up everyone, Granny is a sensitive POSER who can dish it out, but cant take it?

So, Granny, why dont you tell the whole story?

Ryan_21

Myrtle
03-14-2004, 04:03 PM
Ryan,

Will you be able to make the NEPC @ Foxwoods this month?

I'm looking forward to meeting you in the flesh.........

jek187
03-14-2004, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why dont you tell him how you've been calling me anti-sematic, suicidal, racist, drunk, etc, etc???

[/ QUOTE ]

I see nothing wrong w/Granny speaking the truth about you.

Stew
03-14-2004, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why dont you tell the whole story, not just your side? Why dont you tell Mat how you've been following my around and bashing me and calling me names at every opportunity??? Why dont you tell him how you've been calling me anti-sematic, suicidal, racist, drunk, etc, etc??? Why dont you tell everybody how you cursed me out on Pokerstars at the Kotz, for no reason???

Wake up everyone, Granny is a sensitive POSER who can dish it out, but cant take it?

So, Granny, why dont you tell the whole story?

Ryan_21

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a racist and a drunk as far as I can discern.

GrannyMae
03-14-2004, 04:20 PM
Why dont you tell the whole story, not just your side? Why dont you tell Mat how you've been following my around and bashing me and calling me names at every opportunity??? Why dont you tell him how you've been calling me anti-sematic, suicidal, racist, drunk, etc, etc???

ummm, i DID already in an old thread.

you were probably aspirating at the time tho.

why don't you read the ENTIRE forum when you get back from your binges??

ryan and grannys first PM exchange (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=inet&amp;Number=576892&amp;Forum=A ll_Forums&amp;Words=118&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Li mit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=574432&amp;Search=true#Post57 6892)

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/g0/claps.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/g0/claps.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/g0/claps.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/g0/claps.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/g0/claps.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/g0/claps.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/g0/claps.gif

El Barto
03-14-2004, 04:24 PM
Granny Mae,

Why revive the public spectacle of this banned poster? You could have forwarded your PMs to Mat privately. Before today, Ryan*21's last public post was 10 days ago.

I think you are violating the spirit if not the letter of this post by Mat S. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=514277&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb =5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

I post this with good intent, to remind all that it takes two sides to conduct a flame war.

KC50
03-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Even if what you say Granny did is true that is for Pokerstars to take care of. It does not give you the license to to use that type of language on this forum even if it was a PM.

Now, if you ever get to the KC area, please PM me nicely and we can meet. Then I'd be more than happy to tell you to your face.

Have a safe trip.

KC

GrannyMae
03-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Why revive the public spectacle of this banned poster? You could have forwarded your PMs to Mat privately. Before today, Ryan*21's last public post was 10 days ago.

I think you are violating the spirit if not the letter of this post by Mat S.

I post this with good intent, to remind all that it takes two sides to conduct a flame war.

i agree barto.

this is the first PM correspondence i have ever posted. however, my intent WAS to have a public war.

this total POS does not deserve the human decency that is afforded by handling it the way you suggest. i promise that there was much forethought into posting these publically.

anti-semites and hate mongers deserve public floggings, and even if it gets me banned myself, i will post every PM this dirtbag ever sends me.

if it means that people will stop PMing me with debates that they want to be kept private, then those with that fear don't know me. i have hundreds of PM's, plenty with lively debate, and i have never openly posted one until now.

if the guy is banned, he is banned. that should include no acess to the PM system.

also, another reason i did it is to answer his charges and statements that have ZERO factual base. this is my attempt at NOT hiding behind a lil' old lady carachter, and my way of confronting the ridiculous rumors around here that have somehow become gospel.

not that i expect you to blast me in a PM over this barto, but if you did, it would remain a PM.

http://emoticons4u.informationalot.com/cartoon/177.gif

El Barto
03-14-2004, 05:00 PM
I appreciate your explanation.

You [or Mat) may not be able to stop his PMs for the simple reason that he can sign up under a new name for the umteenth time to continue here.

Jim Kuhn
03-14-2004, 05:02 PM
Could they block his IP address? I think this depends on if he utilizes dial up or cable.

El Barto
03-14-2004, 05:04 PM
You are suggesting we mimic Party/Empire to block multiple accounts? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Ryan*21
03-14-2004, 05:15 PM
I wrote you that pm because you said you were confused about the 2 Ryan's. I was trying to help you out. I made the reference about the fake death thing, because you keep calling me suicidal and other very strange names.

Then you straight up attacked me in a pm and publicly on the forum. It's right there for the whole world to see.

So what is your point?

Ryan_21

GrannyMae
03-14-2004, 05:15 PM
he can sign up under a new name for the umteenth time to continue here.

which would make me turn off my PM's until they had a blocking feature. email is fine, but PM's are easier when you want to send something quick.

i'm not suggesting we have a blocking feature for posters, because i would never use any form of killfile at usenet. however, this is about my ability to tell him to stop PMing, and have him comply with my wishes.

unsolicited harassment should be dealt with stronger than unsolicited spam, and that is the message i am trying to impart.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/u/sheilaico.gif

Ryan*21
03-14-2004, 05:21 PM
Sorry, but Im not going to let people attack me publicly and not defend myself. My intentions in the first pm were to help Granny out because she said she was confused about the 2 Ryan's. Then she attacked me privatley and publicly. Sorry but she is wrong here.

Ryan_21

GrannyMae
03-14-2004, 05:25 PM
favor please...

please tell ryan*21 i am no longer responding to his posts, and that he should PM me if he has anything to say.

thx honey

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/l0/boring.gif

Ryan*21
03-14-2004, 05:25 PM
My original post was to help you distinguish between the two Ryan's. I made the fake death statement because you have been calling me names for about 2 weeks. Then YOU attacked ME. You are flat out wrong here. Any resonable person who reads the PM's can see that. Ary you insane?

Ryan_21

Ryan*21
03-14-2004, 05:26 PM
I thought you just said you wanted me to STOP PM'ing you. Now you want me to start??? You really are insane?

Ryan_21

El Barto
03-14-2004, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but Im not going to let people attack me publicly and not defend myself. My intentions in the first pm were to help Granny out because she said she was confused about the 2 Ryan's. Then she attacked me privatley and publicly. Sorry but she is wrong here.

Ryan_21

[/ QUOTE ]
I doubt it. If you remained banned and didn't post or PM, there would be no problem, since you would promptly be forgotten.

Enough said.

Ryan*21
Block for what??? I've done nothing this time? I was quitely lurking on 2+2 and not posting. Then I try to help someone out and then I get privately and publicly harassed and this somehow is my fault?

Ryan_21

GrannyMae
Ary you insane?

tell him,

"why yes, she certainly is"

thx again honey

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/p/2talk.gif

Ryan*21
03-14-2004, 05:30 PM
I was just trying to help her/him or whoever the heck it is out. Thats all. So how is this my fault?

Ryan_21

Simon Diamond
03-14-2004, 06:52 PM
Ryan,

I spoke to you the other night at the KotZ table, I offered my help and you seemed to be in an amicable mood. You said you would stop being controversial on the forum and start afresh. Then you go and get involved in something like this.

If you insist on behaving in this manner there is nothing I can do to help you. You have made far too many enemies (and you acknowledge that you deserve this), you have to quit and leave all this $hit behind. You have made good posts in the past, there is no reason why you cannot wipe the slate clean and come back as a civilised individual.

I appreciate you have issues, but heck man, we all have issues. You will not sort them here.

My PM box is open if you want a rant and rave or you genuinely want some advice. Give yourself a chance, you only get to live life once remember.

Simon

lorinda
03-14-2004, 07:02 PM
favor please...

please tell ryan*21 i am no longer responding to his posts, and that he should PM me if he has anything to say.

thx honey

Ryan, behave.

If you have anything to say, PM nicely.

I would echo Simon's entire post, there are some of us who are willing to try to stick up for you, but not while you are acting in this manner.

I think you'll find that even Granny can be kind if treated nicely, why don't you try it for a while.

Lori

CrackerZack
03-14-2004, 08:18 PM
One of my favorite parts of the KotZ was when this idiot stopped by our table and posted something in chat. Without a word being said, all 9 players ignored him. He said something else, nothing, crickets chirping. It was wonderful. I couldn't have been happier with my table at that time.

ChristinaB
03-15-2004, 07:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One of my favorite parts of the KotZ was when this idiot stopped by our table and posted something in chat. Without a word being said, all 9 players ignored him. He said something else, nothing, crickets chirping. It was wonderful. I couldn't have been happier with my table at that time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If people can do it at the table, why can't they do it here at the zoo?

jedi
03-15-2004, 11:59 AM
My thoughts.

First, I never thought GrannyMae died, so Ryyyyyan21 needs to stop telling people that. Lori did say Qs5s was in remembrance of Granny, but I was told that it was because she had left the forum for a while (possibly due to illness).

Second, I seem to see posts from Ryyyyyan21 that say: "Well, I said I wouldn't post again, but I had to say this..." I've seen this like 3 or 4 times recently. Dude, just shut up.

GrannyMae
03-15-2004, 03:25 PM
If people can do it at the table, why can't they do it here at the zoo?

bisexual, animal lover AND brilliant.
YUM

this is a perfect philosophy, but this is also what makes us the zoo
(our inability to use perfect reasoning, and then act on it)

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/love/1227.gif

ChristinaB
03-15-2004, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

bisexual, animal lover AND brilliant.
YUM

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I'm already spoken for.http://c4free.dyndns.tv/images/smiles/1luvu.gif

Elizabeth-Anne
03-15-2004, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
that makes all your insults not only pathetic, but accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes perfect sense. They were pathetic insults for a pathetic Grannymae.

HUSKER'66
03-15-2004, 06:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You have made good posts in the past

[/ QUOTE ]

uh......BULLHOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

He has been nothing but a sniveling "Oh look at me I'm so low on self esteem I'm gonna make a bunch of stupid attention getting statements to gain attention"...or the "I'm not a racist....I just like to spew hate to get everyone riled".......followed by "hey I'm just a victim and Grannie is picking on me....whaa whaa whaa!!!!!!!!"

I am so sick of his chit I could spit!!!!!!!

He contributes NOTHING to this or any other forum, has NOTHING valuable to say about anyone or anything, and like a very bad cold, he keeps coming back in various shapes and forms to haunt us.

I pray on a constant basis that he would just go away......and take gabbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy with him/ner. /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Steven Punk
03-15-2004, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You have made good posts in the past

[/ QUOTE ]

uh......BULLHOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

He has been nothing but a sniveling "Oh look at me I'm so low on self esteem I'm gonna make a bunch of stupid attention getting statements to gain attention"...or the "I'm not a racist....I just like to spew hate to get everyone riled".......followed by "hey I'm just a victim and Grannie is picking on me....whaa whaa whaa!!!!!!!!"

I am so sick of his chit I could spit!!!!!!!

He contributes NOTHING to this or any other forum, has NOTHING valuable to say about anyone or anything, and like a very bad cold, he keeps coming back in various shapes and forms to haunt us.

I pray on a constant basis that he would just go away......and take gabbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy with him/ner. /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent Post. More peasants should model themselves after this gentleman. After intensive research my squires tell me that Husker is most elligable bachelor on these forums.

Any respectable lady would be crazy not to throw their bodies at Mr. Husker.

HUSKER'66
03-15-2004, 06:56 PM
Ah, Mr "I own a castle" who you calling a peasant?!?!?!?!?
Mr, "let em eat cake"....don't make me come over there and get a group of "common folk" to burn your house down.

oh.....I just read the whole of your post,......carry on.