PDA

View Full Version : PokerTracker Advanced Note Export

pretender2k
03-13-2004, 04:35 PM
This new feature is great as I have been basically doing the same thing manually for awhile. What used to take me hours took me about ten minutes today to update my notes on known players for three sites. This is just another reason PT is worth every penny to serious players.

KUDOS Pat. Thanks for putting all that time in and making this program better everytime. Microsoft could learn something from you.

beta77
03-13-2004, 04:46 PM
Ok, so PT databases are limited to 200k hands. Once you hit that number and create a new database, does info on all the other players contained in your original database get carried over? In other words, does the new db link to the old players or are you completely starting over again. Anyone know?

jasonHoldEm
03-13-2004, 05:12 PM
(I believe) The stats are not carried over; however, you can carry over the notes for players if you want.

pretender2k
03-14-2004, 04:11 AM
When I am looking at getting that big I will at least start dbs for each site. By then I am thinking there will be a new solution.

Vern
03-14-2004, 04:14 AM
You can also export hands, I save mine to CD by month, so if I ever hit the 200k hand cap, I can just drop the older months and have the most recent data available. You can also do this by purging old sessions. Just have a backup of all your hand histories just in case you need them.

Vern