PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Zoo sweat!

Jim Kuhn
03-13-2004, 01:59 PM
I would like to thank those that stopped by to say Hi in the Paradise $35k tourney last night. I appreciate the Zoo sweat! (Zoo sweat smells a little more strongly than regular sweat!).

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

GrannyMae
03-13-2004, 04:49 PM
(Zoo sweat smells a little more strongly than regular sweat!).

it was NOT me. i showered on the 8th, and will do so every 9 days whether i need it or not.

ps. wtg catfish. i looked at the tourney at 5 tables & saw you. did not want to say hello and distract you. you were actually being aggressive and it was working. i figured if i said hello you would lose that roll you had building.

careful at tonight's if you play. everyone will try and come at you for a loan. i certainly hope you are not so degenerate as to be playing tonight anyway.

12k = take saturday night OFF

get smashed, and don't give a dime back for 24 hours (but not at 24h.com)

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/violent/sterb007.gif

Jim Kuhn
03-13-2004, 06:01 PM
lol Thanks Granny! I am not sure, but I might go to a home game tonight. I know - I know - I am a degenerate loser and need a tshirt made that states 'I am a loser - Poker is my life!'.

Feel free to say hi at any time when you see me at the tables! I did almost turn my chat off last night after I busted a player and he was calling me a moron and idiot. I had a huge chip lead in the blind with AJ and he raised me on the button with 77. He insisted I was a moron and should have protected my chip lead.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

GrannyMae
03-13-2004, 06:34 PM
I did almost turn my chat off last...

not to get off the topic of that amazing win, but i'm glad you said "almost" re: the chat.

i have said it before, but anyone who ever turns off the chat, REGARDLESS of the content or abuse, is a fool.

when i see winning players say "sorry i did not say hello last night, i had my chat off", then i know this winning player is a liar about the chat, or just on a roll of luck that makes him a winner.

internet poker is the great regulator that allows people to play competitively against people who would smash them in a live game. chat is the only feature that allows a human emotion to serve as a tell, thus gaining an advantage.

if chat is off, you miss sooo much info that ranges from people being angry (thus tiltable), all the way to people who actually say what they hold, or what they folded. the moron that says what he folded gives valuable info to those counting outs, and the advantages of the other comments can have just as much value.

sure, you have to sift through alot of garbage, but one day you will make a big score from info learned by a fool that types his emotions in the box.

if the table is particularly nasty, i will say in chat, "you guys are Aholes, i'm turning my chat off, so don't bother talking to me."

of course my chat is still on, and will remain so. other nights i don't feel like talking, or am multi-tasking, or whatever, i will simply ignore all chat to give the appearance that mine is shut off. i get alot of people coming to say hello, my fair share of hecklers and bashers, but i would never consider turning it off for any reason.

finally, i absolutely approve of the home game plans for this evening. i approve BECAUSE of the win. not only will you destroy the game and have fun (due to confidence, bragging rights exercised, and no bankroll pressures), but there is nothing sweeter than sharing a nice score with friends in a home game.

who knows, maybe you will even encourage someone to make the jump to online if any of your buddies has not done it already.

have fun, and rub their noses in it! what fun is a win like that if you CAN'T relive it at your home game? btw, what games/limits do you play in these? i think, thanks to the WPT, that the home game i used to play in finally stopped spreading baseball.
(which of course is the first game i will deal when i return..)

the best part about this is that it is paradise, so you have ZERO worries about getting paid, or it taking long for the withdrawal to process.

how much you pulling out? may i suggest 4 withdrawals in 3 weeks, of even amounts. use this fomula whether you plan on taking out 8k, 10k, or all of it.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/k0/ameba.gif