PDA

View Full Version : Man, i feel like a woman...

tolbiny
03-13-2004, 01:29 PM
I deserve to get kicked squarely in the balls for the way i played this one last night.

Utg open raises, terrible player, calls to much, doesnt raise often enough, shows down hands like Q2o, has no read on anyone at the table, yeah, so hes the fourth best player there that night. folded to me in Lp, i look down and see AK /images/graemlins/diamond.gif, i three bet, sb calls, bb calls all in for 16 (dealer completes it for her, what a guy) Utg caps (big hand) call call.
Flop Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. Sb bets out, utg raises, i three bet, Sb calls, Utg calls.
Turn: 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif - Wohoo,
sb checks, utg bets, i raise- no wait, i only threw in two chips, call? i cant just call!
sb calls.
river 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif
check check, i bet, sb folds, utg calls i take down the side pot as the bb flips over TT for her boat. The dealer cost me 12 bucks by finishing her bet, and i cost myself 20 when i didnt raise the turn.
No shania agianst these opponents, man, i feel like a woman.

Barry
03-13-2004, 02:27 PM
OK, maybe the dealer did it for, but you think she was going to fold TT? If she was, she is way weak tight. Did she say call and the dealer threw in the chips or did the dealer just toss in the chips? If the latter, call the floor.

And yes, you should have raised the turn.