PDA

View Full Version : AA with flush draw gets raised on the turn--what's your move?

bdk3clash
03-13-2004, 12:36 PM
Table is loose and passive. No real read on Button's tendencies on the later streets, but he's seeing most flops for one bet in the few rotations I've been at this table.

What's your move when raised on the turn? Do I play this differently if I have AA without the A/images/graemlins/club.gif?

Party Poker 2/4 (7 handed)
bdk3clash has A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif and is SB

Button limps, bdk3clash raises, BB folds, Button calls

Flop(5 SB): 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif

bdk3clash bets, Button calls

Turn(3 1/2 BB): 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

bdk3clash bets, Button raises, bdk3clash...

Jeffage
03-13-2004, 12:44 PM
Reraise. Without the Ac, lean towards calling. But then I'd consider betting the river if it bricked off. No way I put this guy on a 6 limping on the button. Either he's getting aggressive with something like K /images/graemlins/heart.gifQ /images/graemlins/club.gif or he flopped a flush. If he 4 bets the turn, check-call the river or lead if a flush comes (unless he's so aggro u know he'll bet it for you anyway...then check and raise).

Jeff

N4CER1
03-13-2004, 01:30 PM
I would just call it down....If another club comes you can check raise...IMO

sfer
03-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Without the A /images/graemlins/club.gif you get to showdown as cheaply as possible. With the nut flush draw you can semibluff 3-bet but you risk having to call two more BBs for a small pot to see the river. I would check/call to see the river cheap and go from there.

asdf1234
03-13-2004, 04:58 PM
I think you can 3 bet here. It's heads up, you've got the nut flush draw and an overpair. If he caps it, then check call the river (unless you improve of course).