PDA

View Full Version : Flopped an inside straigh flush draw -- How do I play It?

colgin
03-13-2004, 12:34 PM
UB $3/6. Tighter than average. Most pots are raised pre-flop. Not overly aggressive after the flop.

I am in SB with 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. Four limpers to me, I complete and the BB checks.

Flop: 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif3 /images/graemlins/club.gif2 /images/graemlins/club.gif

I bet, BB folds, EP calls, MP raises, LP folds and I call.

Turn: 9 /images/graemlins/club.gif [4 /images/graemlins/club.gif3 /images/graemlins/club.gif2 /images/graemlins/club.gif]

I check, EP checks, MP bets, I call and EP folds.

River: 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif [9 /images/graemlins/club.gif 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif3 /images/graemlins/club.gif2 /images/graemlins/club.gif]

I check, MP bets and I call.

All comments appreciated.

Colgin

Jeffage
03-13-2004, 12:51 PM
I'd rather checkraise the flop. Your draw isn't that good if your losing at the moment or if someone has a bigger club draw. I'd check and look at the action. If there is a bet in late position (hopefully by a bare 5) you can raise and maybe knock someone off a non-nut club draw. Also you could get heads up with overs. Whether or not to call this guy down depends on your read. It seems pretty certain your beat but if he would bet all the way with just a pair, I guess you can call him...make the best decision but I lean towards folding against a solid player.

Jeff