PDA

View Full Version : beat them 'cocks..

scalf
03-13-2004, 11:13 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif hey everyone knows i live and die by the cocks, but today i think they are outmatched by a team on a mission...bluenation (kentucky cats) are 7-0 both atr8 up and ats last seven g...including beating my beloved gamecocks by 19 in columbia s.c. (when kentucky had reg season seeding for sec tourney sewn up...just blew cocks (lol) off their own court...tubby has 'em playing..miss st probably blown #1 seed in big dance; tubby wants this #1 seed and wants to maintain momentum...of course you can argue south carolina wants revenge... and there is a tendency toward letdown, but here's where i think tubby does not let 'em let up...no back door cover..tubby has the team peaking at the right time this year...final 4 team...gl

bet kentucky -6.5 (or-7) huge bet..

also another fav of mine (at night...west michigan -4 clearly class of mac..should be a sweet 16 team..big, big bet here....in fact..bet kentucky early..parlay all later on west mich...grab a few steaks with dom...on the way to porsche dealer..lol..gl

also..

ill -6
tex -2
nc st -3.5

gl all..this is a gr8 time to be alive..lol

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

mikelow
03-13-2004, 11:18 AM
Getting a Cayenne? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Good luck, also like Pitt and Nevada.

scalf
03-13-2004, 12:38 PM
depaul +8.5 (or 9) too many g tips 1145 am est...hurry..

dayton +2 (or 2.5) x run..runs out) /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

scalf
03-14-2004, 09:25 AM
/images/graemlins/grin.gif well; i lost with nc st after leading by 19 at half...lol..

lost with dacron..x still hotter than a half-..

but killed the man with kentucky and west mich..

hope some of ya'll got on board...

also won with depaul backdoors count for ya too
won with ill..too much power/experience for mich.

so i got a gr8 br going into dance..if only big al comes back..

lol

almost fergot..also..

won with tex and mich st

lol

gl /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif