PDA

View Full Version : where to sit

whoknewaceace
03-13-2004, 01:06 AM
just a quick ? where is the best place to sit in a game of hold em including tournys if u could pick your seat in a tourny which i play in 1 that u can left of the aggresive player or right of him or her and same about the loose player or tight player ty in advance chris

pudley4
03-13-2004, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just a quick ? where is the best place to sit in a game of hold em including tournys if u could pick your seat in a tourny which i play in 1 that u can left of the aggresive player or right of him or her and same about the loose player or tight player ty in advance chris

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, my Pattern Map for Optimal Seating (v 2.23) is unable to process this post due to the lack of punctuation, capitalization, and the excessive use of the amazingly annoying "u".

uuDevil
03-13-2004, 05:47 AM
Fortunately, I like u's.

As with most questions about poker, quick or not, you can get an argument. But I generally prefer to sit to the left of an aggressive player and to the right of passive players (either loose or tight). That way I can see a raise coming and not have to worry about a raise behind me if I limp with a speculative hand. Also, I should be able to steal more blinds from a tight passive player on my left.

jasonHoldEm
03-14-2004, 04:27 PM
I want everyone on my right. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif