PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Cashouts

BKism
03-12-2004, 08:33 PM
Thinking of opening a Pacific account to whore the sign up bonus. Does Pacific have any I.D. requirements for cashing out? Has therer ever been any problems with getting money from them?

Thanks,

BKism

CrackerZack
03-12-2004, 08:37 PM
I never ran into an ID req't but there was a post today about someone needing it. I'd consider emailing their support to ask, but they're usually slow to respond. Their cashouts are SLOW, but i can't remember hearing any major problems with people getting their money. It usually takes 5 days or some crap like that, but you get it.

runninonmt
03-12-2004, 10:33 PM
I've got a cash out from Pacific that's been pending for 4 days now. Captain Cook's and Golden Riviera were the same story, but worse. It seems so greedy of some of these sites to give you a 'waiting' period. It seems that they're hoping that you cancel your cash out while you sit there waiting for your money. It really tells a lot about a site. Sites that pay quickly really care about their customer's satisfaction, whereas sites that pay slowly (anticipating action from your cashout reversal) obviously could care less about your level of satisfaction or convenience. IMO, the worst thing that a site can do is slow pay their customers.

DeucesUp
03-13-2004, 01:33 AM
They seem to have some limit as to the amount of cashout before needing ID verification. I'm not sure what the limit is and whether it is cumalative or in a given period. I've cashed out many times before without problem but apparently I've now hit the limit and they're asking for ID verification before my next cashout.

They're also fairly slow to get your money to you and there seems to be a 1-2 day gap where your cashout disappears from your transaction history but doesn't yet appear in your Neteller account. This is disconcerting, but the money always gets there.