PDA

View Full Version : More about me

Steven Punk
03-12-2004, 05:38 PM
As time goes on I will fill you peasants in on who I am.

I am the best Omaha player ever and quite a good archer.

Wake up CALL
03-12-2004, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We all know you are TT, it won't be long before you cannot help yourself and explode all over Husker once again.

Steven Punk
03-12-2004, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We all know you are TT, it won't be long before you cannot help yourself and explode all over Husker once again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you a gambling man?

Wake up CALL
03-12-2004, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you a gambling man?

[/ QUOTE ]

No TT I am not but since this is a sure thing ante up! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Steven Punk
03-12-2004, 07:32 PM
[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is your statement that we propose to wager and it has 2 conditions that need to be met.

1. Prove I am "TT"
2. I lose it and Husker gets me banned for a 2nd time.

I need to know time frame and dollar amount (keep it friendly)

Wake up CALL
03-12-2004, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is your statement that we propose to wager and it has 2 conditions that need to be met.

1. Prove I am "TT"

[/ QUOTE ]

The first is easy and now confirmed by you so now all we need do is establish a reasonable time frame for number two. Be aware that I will do my best to incite you and Husker. If this condition prevents you from wishing to wager I do understand and will not hold it against you TT.

BTW welcome back,

Wake

Steven Punk
03-12-2004, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Prove I am "TT"

[/ QUOTE ]

The first is easy and now confirmed by you so now all we need do is establish a reasonable time frame for number two. Be aware that I will do my best to incite you and Husker. If this condition prevents you from wishing to wager I do understand and will not hold it against you TT.

BTW welcome back,

Wake

[/ QUOTE ]

Wake up,

I only admit for the possibility of this wager that you can prove me "TT". You may incite to win.

I propose a $10 wager and 1 month to get Husker to report me a 2nd time.

Deal?

Wake up CALL
03-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Actually my original offer was that you "would explode all over Husker once again". If you will accept this and not require a report by him and an expulsion by the moderator I accept. I suppose we then must define explode all over Husker. Too complicated I suppose although a neutral referee might suffice.

Steven Punk
03-12-2004, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Actually my original offer was that you "would explode all over Husker once again". If you will accept this and not require a report by him and an expulsion by the moderator I accept. I suppose we then must define explode all over Husker. Too complicated I suppose although a neutral referee might suffice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we word it: Prove Punk is Thomastem and get Husker for a second to complain about my spam about him personally.

Wake up CALL
03-12-2004, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can we word it: Prove Punk is Thomastem and get Husker for a second to complain about my spam about him personally.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 2nd part will work for me but haven't you already admitted (in writing) to the first condition? If not I will have no way of ever winning the bet. Although we both know you are TT we also both know you are no dunce.

PuppetMaster
03-12-2004, 08:34 PM
what happened?

PuppetMaster
03-12-2004, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you a gambling man?

[/ QUOTE ]

No TT I am not but since this is a sure thing ante up! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I want a piece of this action...

Steven Punk
03-12-2004, 11:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The 2nd part will work for me but haven't you already admitted (in writing) to the first condition? If not I will have no way of ever winning the bet. Although we both know you are TT we also both know you are no dunce.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forget the first part. You get me to flame Husker for the 2nd time before May 1st you win $10. If I don't go at it with husker for the 2nd time I win $10. Deal?

fluff
03-13-2004, 03:56 AM
You are so obviously Thomastem a blind monkey could pick you out. In this thread alone you betray that identity at least twice.

Steven Punk
03-13-2004, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You are so obviously Thomastem a blind monkey could pick you out. In this thread alone you betray that identity at least twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's for a second assume that's true. Would you like to bet $10 that I flame Husker for a second time by May 1st? If I don't I win if I do you win.

ChristinaB
03-14-2004, 03:43 AM
I see you are getting closer to losing it, as I predicted. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=567296&page=&view=&sb =5&o=&vc=1)

daryn
03-14-2004, 04:47 PM
wasn't it Hutz, not Husker?

Steven Punk
03-15-2004, 01:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I see you are getting closer to losing it, as I predicted. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=567296&page=&view=&sb =5&o=&vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

Christina I will not lose it....but you may be found out.