PDA

View Full Version : Hand History - ANYONE have ANY idea here?

TheNutz
03-12-2004, 05:28 AM
Yeah, yeah I know I promised I wouldn't post here again.. I tried signingup for a diff account and doing this anon, but you can't have more then one acct per e-mail addy..

"Game #459097642 - Tournament $10,000! (R/A) - 20,000/40,000 No Limit Texas Hold'em - 2004/03/12-03:09:37 (CST)
Table "Rebuy/Addon 14" (MTT) -- Seat 3 is the button
Seat 3: cman69 (1,803,010 in chips)
Seat 4: willie54 (1,335,538 in chips)
Seat 5: MAB03 (1,227,132 in chips)
Seat 6: justbecause (443,820 in chips)
willie54: Ante (2,000)
MAB03 : Ante (2,000)
justbecause: Ante (2,000)
cman69 : Ante (2,000)
willie54: Post Small Blind (20,000)
MAB03 : Post Big Blind (40,000)
Dealing...
Dealt to MAB03 [ Ac ]
Dealt to MAB03 [ Kc ]
justbecause: Fold
cman69 : Fold
MAB03 said, "hmmmmm"
Briscoe said, "exactly"
willie54: Raise (60,000)
MAB03 : Raise (240,000)
willie54: Call (200,000)
*** FLOP *** : [ Ks 2c 9h ]
willie54: Bet (250,000)
MAB03 : Raise (945,132)
willie54: Call (695,132)
*** TURN *** : [ Ks 2c 9h ] [ 7d ]
*** RIVER *** : [ Ks 2c 9h 7d ] [ 6c ]
*** SUMMARY ***
Pot: 2,458,264 | Board: [ Ks 2c 9h 7d 6c ]
cman69 lost 2,000 (folded)
willie54 bet 1,227,132, collected 2,458,264, net +1,231,132 (showed hand) [ Td 8c ] (a straight, six to ten)
MAB03 lost 1,227,132 (showed hand) [ Ac Kc ] (a pair of kings)
justbecause lost 2,000 (folded)

Can anyone explain to me ANY logic behind this call? PLEASE give me something.... This is not the worst bad beat I have ever had but when you are down to the final four at a trny you been playing for four hours, MY GOD!

Trying not to tilt away my nice stack at the $2.00 rebuy/add-on.. 18 out of 68 left in that one.. maybe I was destined to win this one instead?

This HAS TO BE an act of god? LOL !

Cubswin
03-12-2004, 05:34 AM
Ryan

That was a tough one indeed. What was the buy-in for that tourny?

regards
cubs

PS Its good to have you posting about poker /images/graemlins/cool.gif

rusty JEDI
03-12-2004, 05:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
PS Its good to have you posting about poker

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the exact reason why he said he tried to make a new account. This is not ryan21, just some poor guy caught up in the mess by having a similar name.

Maybe though, the smily on the end of your quote is because yours was a joke alluding to what i stated. Tough to tell.

rJ

TheNutz
03-12-2004, 05:41 AM
Thanks cubs, it was a $5.00 buyin rebuys/addons

Got 800 - 900 or so for fourth... 1st was $3200.00

I spent $5.00 on the buyin and $5.00 on a add-on .. so total of $10.00.. 980 something players, over 1300 rebuys in first hour, LOL!!

I would honestly have to say this is the hand that has effected me emotionally the worst even when I was 12 out of the money in the 200 + 15 nl with 1400 plyrs at party poker.

I am trucking along at the other $2.00 rebuy/addon trny tho.. which I spent a whopping total of $2.00 on /images/graemlins/smile.gif No rebuys or add-ons.. For some reason their software wouldn't let me since I was in 2 rebuy/addon events at the same time.

19th out of 52 top 60 placed... 9.09 for 51-60 ..

would like to get first ($900.00) in this one to ATLEAST feel better about my ability to handle beats like this and keep playing my "A Game"

TheNutz
03-12-2004, 07:40 AM
Rusty, honestly alot alot of people here do not like me. There is nothing I can do to change that.

Put simply, I LOVE the game of poker and have only started to take it seriously instead of looking at it as gambling in the last year. Actually last 3 - 6 months would be a more accurate time frame.

If you do a post history on me, you will see one drunken night which I made an ass out of myself. Which is why people here don't like me... I still do drink occasionally but tonight during the trny I was in I had 2 beers during 4 hours just to RELAX after a very tough day in what makes me a real living. and yeah I let loose time to time, I am a 25 year old with more stres then 90% of you will deal with in your lifetime, and no I won't go into detail... But believe it or not your life is a painting in fantasy land compared to mine. I just try to make it day to day.

I would like to establish the fact that I am not Ryan 21 - But no matter how many posts I make on this matter ... everyone combines my ONE drunken night along with ALL of Ryan 21's posts and considers me an outcast, and relates me to him as you stated yourself (no I'm not poor though lol).

Hell when I come here for true poker advice I can't get it - I wish that I could take that one night back (and my arrogance) but I can't. I posted a public apology to the people I offend.. and neither replied.

I truly don't think it's fair that someone who REALLY wants to better themselves at the game of poker can't do so because they made one mistake, but again this is MHO (My Humble Opinion). I would love to post hand histories and become a part of this community and learn/improve my skills as a poker player.. But honestly I do NOT know if it is possible as people consider me such an outcast even though I have done the best I could to prove I am here for nothing more then to talk about something we are ALL PASSIONATE ABOUT HERE - a Wonderful and extremely exciting game called POKER!

Reagrdless, I love the game... I love the satisfacion when I am sitting at a final table and watching players drop when 1000 people entered the trny with rebuys and add-ons allowed.

Simply put, poker will always be in my life.. and I will leanr how to make enough money off of my playing to live off of eventually.

CrackerZack
03-12-2004, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
spent $5.00 on the buyin and $5.00 on a add-on

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why. Some lucky idiot got far, made another bizarre call, and go lucky again. Sucks, happens. I pretty much happens in all tournaments. You should've seen me in the KotZ last night.

TheNutz
03-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Yeah Zach, someone at the final table told me he roebought 10 times in first hour of that trny (the guy who pulled that hand on me). But my god, even the most idiotic players would of laid that hand down and kept their 700K + stack.. I mean it's not like he was entirely pot committed by ANY means - regardless of how huge the pot was with my allin...

No draw, no prs and even if I just had 2nd highest pr on the board, you have to figure the guy only has 3 outs of hitting his Ten /images/graemlins/smile.gif

But, such is life.. I am happy as even though I went out 30th in the other $2.00 trny I was in, I went out on a hand I should of played.. KQs, guy just happened to call me with 99 - and took a 60 - 70K chip pot, knocking me out.. Blinds were high, and I had to make my move... Really didn't expect a call either due to my position as only button and blinds were ahead of me.

I learned a lesson last night, and controled my emotions after taking a bad bad beat (which cost me potentially $2400.00) better then I have EVER in my entire poker playing 'career' if you want to call it that lol ..

GrannyMae
03-12-2004, 08:06 PM
I think this is the exact reason why he said he tried to make a new account. This is not ryan21, just some poor guy caught up in the mess by having a similar name.

holy SHlT, i am soooo confused. ryan21 and ryanL are not the same? which is suicidal? which is the racist? if either is neither, then i may owe an apology to someone (or no one)

even after looking at some archives, i am still confused. however, if this ryan is only an obnoxious drunk, and not the racist, suicidal dude, then you REALLY should change your screename here.

and if you were the one i jumped last night at KOTZ, and are not the REALLY bad ryan, then i apologize for my comments. if you are him, then i don't.

i'm so dizzy now. can you please summarize the ryan's for me rusty?

tyvm

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/turb/normal.gif

btw, anyone have the HH from kotz where that poor sucker decided to ask for 75cents at our table? i want to see the chat.

jacob said to them something like "lol" (sorry homer)

the beggar said something like "am i in trouble?"

jacob replied something like "normally yes, but i'm laughing at your choice of tables to be asking for a handout."
(i guess table selection really IS everything)

myself and husker offered a penny each, but the other cheapskates would not budge. i think he had a quarter, and was tring to enter a $1+0

Rushmore
03-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Ryan,

Email the powers that be. Humbly request a name change (preferably one that doesn't involve the name "Ryan"), copy this thread into the email, and I'd be surprised if an exception weren't made.

But what do I know? Good luck.

kdog
03-12-2004, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Rusty, honestly alot alot of people here do not like me. There is nothing I can do to change that.

Put simply, I LOVE the game of poker and have only started to take it seriously instead of looking at it as gambling in the last year. Actually last 3 - 6 months would be a more accurate time frame.

If you do a post history on me, you will see one drunken night which I made an ass out of myself. Which is why people here don't like me

[/ QUOTE ]

Ryan, as one of those who had some things to say about your drunken rant awhile back let me say this:

Welcome to the forum as someone with a passion for poker.

TheNutz
03-12-2004, 08:51 PM
TY Kdog, and Granny - no I am not that Ryan.. I will send this thread to mike and request a name change.

Let's see what happens /images/graemlins/confused.gif

GrannyMae
03-12-2004, 08:56 PM
can't one just change the display name?

seems to be easier, unless this is the anti-semetic ryan. if that's the case he should not post here anyway.

not that people can't be anti-semetic, but posting those comments violates the terms of this moderated board. then again, i still have no idea which ryan this is.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/b0/lgrmonstereyeroll.gif

GrannyMae
03-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Granny - no I am not that Ryan.. I will send this thread to mike and request a name change.

1. oops, sorry. we were posting at same time. glad you are not THAT ryan.

2. who is this mike that makes name changes?
(you cleared up one thing and confused me with another)

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/h0/hollering.gif

TheNutz
03-12-2004, 09:01 PM
LOL - I assumed Mike Haven was a moderator as he has made posts about people being banned, and reinstated accounts...

morgant
03-13-2004, 12:07 AM
dude, dont change your name, you made your bed..now lay in it. noone really cares that much about whatever past stuff happened anyways, just start being a normal member posting about poker and stop bringing this old crap up.

TheNutz
03-13-2004, 07:16 AM
Morgant I understand that o.k. - But how am I supposed to do it when every topic I bring up comes back to this ???

You are doing it yourself, why post about my past and ignoring it? Is that a helpful post that has anything at all to do with the initial post I made on this thread? Noone, except one person, has said ANYTHING about the hand history I posted. AGAIN it evolved into a thread about my past and whether I am Ryan21.. You explain to me, please!!! How I go about becoming a regular community member and people answering my questions honestly so I can improve my play when this happens on EVERY thread I start.

I for once (not trying to start anything) will have to strongly disagree with you...

BTW I ended up getting first in that SNG we played in at paradise earlier /images/graemlins/smile.gif (Rubbing your nose in it hehe .. just kidding had to have something to throw back at ya lol)

Rushmore
03-13-2004, 08:28 AM
The reason for the neglect of the post's topic is that it's dumbfounding. There's no comment necessary other than, uh, I, uh---

See?

Lazymeatball
03-13-2004, 08:37 AM
Go to "My Home"
Go to "Personal Information"
Go to "Display Name"

TheNutz
03-13-2004, 11:36 AM
That is a good point .. RE: NO comments necessary.. what can you say about a hand like that lol ?

And tyvm lazymeatball!!

New name in effect /images/graemlins/cool.gif

morgant
03-13-2004, 02:41 PM
the reason no one commented on that hand is because....well, what is there to say, another bad beat story. we all have them and there is no use in commenting, if you want pity for a bad beat, you wont find it here, its part of the game.

it wasnt me at paradise, i havent played there in a month. and i havent played in a sit n go in about that long as well, except for 1 or 2 heads up at UB.

If someone, who doesn't follow the boards religiously confuses you with Ryan21, that is understandable...just reply, i am a different ryan, period end of that, what do you think of the hand? next.....nothing to incite the person, or to whine about how you can't get over your past blunders, they follow a person for a long time and it happens in all aspects of life. Deal with it.....Next?

i was thinking about the paradise sit n go...was the persons name morgant? that is my username there. if it was let me know, i need to check my account if that is the case, as i havent logged in there since early feb. deposit bonuses.

TheNutz
03-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Morgant, I can try to pull up hand histories if you want? But I am 99% sure that was the name used, it was just a $20.00 single table.

All points taken, name has been changed though... No confusing now

morgant
03-13-2004, 07:20 PM
i went on paradise to look at my cash history....i remember having a few bucks on there. in the cash history there, does it show if you won money from sit n gos? or cash transfers out? if its not too much trouble, i would appreciate if you checked the HH, if not no big deal, i didnt have more than $100 on there...take it easy

GrannyMae
03-13-2004, 08:22 PM
All points taken, name has been changed though... No confusing now

no, no confusing now. it all is perfectly clear to me
[/sarcasm]

i have no clue who is who

PM sent to me yesterday at 7.41pm:

<font color="brown">From: Ryan*21
Myself and RyanL are NOT the same person. Furthermore, I am NOT a racist and I am NOT suicidal. It was just a joke. You on the otherhand faked your death TOO! So stop trying to act all high and mighty. Furthermore, people on here actually thought that you had DIED. Most everybody new my post was a joke. So, if you ask me, your fake death post was/is MORE disgusting.

Ryan_21 </font>

PM response sent this evening:

<font color="green">From: GrannyMae

listen you scumbag mudderfocker

1. don't PM me EVER! who the fuk u think you are??

2. i NEVER faked my death, NOR did anyone I know EVER say i died, unless thay assumed as much.
so get your FOCKING facts str8 before you send messages like this you prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i barely have time to post here, i don't need a stalker fockwad sending me crap PM's like this. i don't have time to open the ones that have stacked up, much less a rant from a fool like YOU.

don't even think of responding any bullsheet to me. if you are the suicidal, drunk ryan, then SOBER UP and get your facts str8.

were you drunk when you saw a death faked?? who said i died?? who????????????????????????

drop dead [censored], i have no time for you.

were you drunk when i acknowledged that you were NOT the racist and apologized??? you must have been.

i know how to spell curse words, but don't know if the PM's censor them, so save your breath dickweed.
</font>

http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoticons4u/violent/sterb041.gif

TheNutz
03-13-2004, 09:24 PM
Morgant, e-mailing paradise support now...

Jeremy'sSpoken
03-13-2004, 11:24 PM
Never send Grannymae a PM.