PDA

View Full Version : what would you do here

ripdog
03-12-2004, 05:05 AM
I'm leaning towards nothing--sounds like the people that are directly affected by this situation are gathering facts and considering either using whistle-blower legislation or going to the state AG. I can't be specific, but a certain lobbyist who pretends to be a professional [profession deleted] has a state representative and possibly a county commissioner in his back pocket. My wife is dealing with these people and comes home with stories that would make your blood boil. They are attempting to manhandle the accepted process and divert federal funds directly to themselves. I can't wait until their house caves in on them. I'm dying to see these jerkoffs led away in handcuffs on the nightly news. She keeps getting more tidbits each day because this company is attempting to bypass her section and get the funds directly from HQ. If they're successful at getting the funds, it will be in clear violation of federal law, and my wife's bosses appear to be willing to rat them out. The lobbyist-turned-head-of-slimy-company was a frat brother of the state representative that is throwing his weight around to try to help get these contracts to them. Figures. Frat boys. Nuff said. Senator Murrray's office called because they are meeting with this company and wanted the straight scoop. One of her aides actually referred to the pricipals of this company as "Those fuckers", which gives me a bit of hope that these guys will be brought down sooner or later. I'm licking my chops, but at the same time I know that this is most likely the tip of the iceberg. Hearing about the firsthand dealings that my wife has had with these bastards makes me want to go to their houses and kick their asses. She says that her weakness is that when she's face-to-face with them, she can't mask her contempt. I look forward to the day that this is all out in the open and I can share the experience that my wife has had with this.

Al_Capone_Junior
03-12-2004, 10:29 AM
i suggest being quiet and keeping your big mouth shut until they are in jail. when big money is involved, things often get violent.

al

Oski
03-12-2004, 10:35 AM
So, I see you've written the pilot episode of this soap opera, do you think you have enough material to finish out the season?