PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars Hand Histories

pretender2k
03-11-2004, 05:08 PM
I usually ste PokerTracker up to recover hand histories every half hour, but last night I was playing two games at once and was not going to use the gametime feature so I didn't bother. After playing around 300 games in about three hours, I went to hand histories and requested my last three hours of histories. When I got the email loaded it into PokerTracker, PT said 200 games loaded sucessfully. I am thinking "What?". I then log back on to Poker Stars and request my last week of hand histories, load the email into Poker Tracker and get the message "200 games not loaded they already exist". So I am basically guessing that what ever you request from Poker Stars you get 200 at the most. Good thing they have that last week feature rather than just having the number of requests just go to 200. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

pretender2k
03-11-2004, 05:15 PM
I should have red the FAQ's

How do I request a hand history? How many hand histories can I request?

Click on the dealer tray and select "Request hand history". You can request up to your last 200 hands, your hand histories for a period of time, all the hands you played in a tournament, or any specific single hand. Note however that we do not archive play money or freeroll tournament hand histories, and as such, these hands are not available to be requested.

Skyhooker
03-11-2004, 07:26 PM
I had the same problem, and the same complaint - AARRGGG!! If you write to support, though, they will compile all of the histories from the times you need into one file, and notify you when it's ready to download.