PDA

View Full Version : Attention: swedish players, USD exchange rate

Adde
03-11-2004, 09:39 AM
The exchange rate for USD to SEK is about to drop down. Analysts have talked about a rate below 7, today (mars 11) it is around 7.50.

If you have a lot of money on the net, it might be a good idea to take it home now. If you have more than $2000 you are likely to gain by paying $20 to have the check sent by Fedex, since a decrease of just 10/100 in the rate will make you lose $20 for $2000. It only took 2 days for a Fedex guy to knock on my door with a check from NETeller.

Also, when cashing in the check at a bank, make sure you get the exchange rate of today, not an unknown rate in 7 days or so when the bank has cleared the check. SEB will give you todays exchange rate, don't know about other banks.

Don't take my word for it though. This is what I have heard, listen to the "market" yourself before you do anything.

Adde

_And1_
03-11-2004, 03:44 PM
Im not saying that the rate will drop or climb. But it is a very important point to adress if you make a decent earning in dollars every month. This goes for all euroepan players thou...

rusty JEDI
03-11-2004, 04:43 PM
Okay Martha, dont get caught insider trading.