PDA

View Full Version : A Perfect Release........

OrangeHeat
03-11-2004, 09:24 AM
So I get bushwacked on party for 6k the last 2 days str8 - showdowns won a wonderful 32% over 1800 hands. This with a preflop of 19%. Literally/actually/really 90% of the river losses I was checkraised by the improbable runner runner (insert anything two pair and above here)....Time for a break..........

Sooooo I decide to go to Paradise where I have $0.50 left I couldn't cash out from 8 months ago. I sit down at a .02/.04 game and raise/cap every chance for three hands.........WHAT FUN!!!!! I made $0.47 - the first hand was the best 37 offsuit - I flopped an idiot str8 draw and complete it on the river /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway if your having a rough day - this is a good way to blow $0.50 and some steam. And it wont hurt your bankroll.

Now I have to make exactly .03 so I can cash out!.

Orange

BTW if you need instacash run it through Paradise they pay the fees! First time I have had to put money into party since I started /images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm down to 130BB and thats not enuff for 4 tables so I had to break down and do it.

RollaJ
03-11-2004, 10:28 AM
I saw a couple of movies that had a perfect release........

astroglide
03-11-2004, 12:40 PM
6k/day for 2 days, or 6k total? i haven't been doing well last 2 specific days either. i made like $60 on tuesday and lost $200 yesterday, but that's after going 1k+ in the hole almost instantly each session. over the weekend i had a -3k session but i pulled part of it back that night and the rest on sunday.

OrangeHeat
03-11-2004, 03:02 PM
No it was 6K total for the two days. Absolutely brutal. All of the usual customers except they had lady luck on their laps....I had a similar run in January. It sucks - but it will pass....I hope.

Orange

daryn
03-11-2004, 06:57 PM
yea i lost $6K myself this past week on party.. that hurts.